Doggy366

Reaction score
How is it?
Does it make fun?
Any Experience that you can tell me, because I want to make a new save with a MLS team, but I'm still unsure.
I think it's very cool because of the Draft Picks etc.

Well, i took charge of Seattle Sounders as they have just formed recently and they have Fredy Montero. It was a nightmare. I brought in about 5-6 great first team players aswell as a few exciting prospects. Along came the drafts. The wage cap is a nightmare! I managed only about 16 players. If you turn wage cap of in editor it will be fun, if not.. buy wisely.

"Does it make fun?"

Best English I have seen on here I'm going to use that. . .I like it.

It is fun due to its unique format and rules like salary cap, waivers, drafts etc. I played a couple of seasons with Toronto and have to say MLS is really something different.

Unfortunately the whole system is poorly implemented (tbh not so easy to do that), trades simply don't work and youth development is almost non-existent, plus some bugs here and there.

MLS definitely needs a lot of improvement for FM12

Yeah i agree MLS is full of bugs so i don't really play that area.

Maybe you can play one season or two to try something different, but I can't recommend starting a long term save as MLS is really a mess in FM11

Hopefully they can make things better next year, esp the academy/youth system and new roster rules.

Playing in the MLS on FM sucks because by the time the game is released in November the MLS season is basically over so everything is done. And starting one now puts you a whole season behind in transfers and expansion teams as the new season is already two weeks in.