Reaction score
can somebody help me.how can I get these atributes up to 20.domestic player bias and hands on aproach.

Domestic Player Bias - Buy more players from the nation you are managing i.e more English players for Liverpool

Hands on Approach - Do things yourself, like Interviews ect.

You could use FMRTE to fix them or if your not into cheating just sign domestic players in your country and for hands on approach play all your matches and attend all press conferences

Domestic Player Bias, just buy players from the country your managing in.

I.E; Arsenal - Buy only English players. Ajax only Dutch players.

Hands On, I think that's just you do everything. Go to press conferences, fine players, etc. Not sure about it though :p

What about loyalty? I did not say anything about other clubs only once there was a question regarding another club and i sad i'm not interested but my loyalty is 9 only.

Thnk it's something which increases slowly over time the longer you're at a club. Or perhaps if you re-sign contacts instead of accepting for someone else.

ok thanks guys now I understand.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

about loyaliti.you must be in one club very long time and you have to hold players until the end of their careers not all but some.