Manager Changes

McNavdo

Reaction score
The season is now officially over and already there are teams looking for new managers, So who will be appointed by these clubs and which managers do you think might be at risk of losing their job before the new season starts?

I heard John Collins is wanted by Monaco. I think Celtic should be looking at him aswell.

Are you serious?

1. What has he done? apart from quit Hibs and get sacked from a Belguim side

2. He is a ****

I don't know why all these Novices are being linked with Aberdeen job. If Celtic do want Martinez i think they will get him.

I heard Aberdeen want Jefferies if fat mark goes to celtic

Calm down Kris. theres no need to get upset :D as far as i know John Collins has never been sacked, he resigned just before he got sacked lol as far as Monaco goes he has no chance cos Paul Le Guen is going there. Martinez sounds like the obvious choice 4 celtic now but Wigan want him aswell

I think if Martinez was to go somewhere he'd be better off going to Wigan. I think even though he's done great there would be too much expectation on him at Celtic. He would however, do better than the guy linked with the Celtic job this afternoon-Tony Adams. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

I couldn't stop laughing when i heard Tony Adams name mentioned as a possible candidate although it looks like Martinez is Celtic bound but i can't see it going down well amongst the fans cos he isn't Irish and he hasn't played for Celtic. His only past experience here was when he played for Motherwell

Calm down Kris. theres no need to get upset :D as far as i know John Collins has never been sacked, he resigned just before he got sacked lol as far as Monaco goes he has no chance cos Paul Le Guen is going there. Martinez sounds like the obvious choice 4 celtic now but Wigan want him aswell

sorry lol i hate the guy with a passion....remember when he called us a pub team and we beat them? amazing !

sorry lol i hate the guy with a passion....remember when he called us a pub team and we beat them? amazing !

Well at the time you were nothing more than a Lithuanian pub team lol it was just lucky that hibs were even worse

Mark Mcghee will be at Celtic.
Good old Jimmy will go into retirement until about 7 years until Rangers have finished with Mccoist. Then Rangers will do the right thing and make this superb Manager ours where he belongs. Stephen Pressley will end up at Motherwell or Hibs.

wooo looks like Mowbrays coming

i tell you who should be sacked, rafa benitez, he is such a poor manager, now you can argue that he has won the champions league.... okay fair enough but you can also argue he wouldnt of won that if his captain didn't dive to get the equalising penalty, and the fact that he has only won 4 trophies, 2 of which are not even worth winning, since joining a club that is challenging to be the best in the world, fa cup once, super cup once, champs league once, carling cup once, you can also argue he has brought in a few good players such as torres, but look at the flops, josemi, nunez, morientes, kromkamp, gonzalez, bellamy, babel (maybe a good future but nothing so far) pennant, robbie keane to name a few, he has wasted money on these players, 20m on robbie keane then sold him back for lot less, liverpool missed out on having guardiola as their manager a few years back because they decided rafa was still there man. well wheres the illustrious liverpools league title wins been lately? i leave this opinion open for debate...

Last edited:
gerrard hardly dived though did he?

aha its on gerrards diving collection on youtube.... i wind my mate up all the time who supports liverpool, and he concedes gerrard dived. im not trying to slate liverpool, just rafa, as i think a club that big with a proud history should be able to talk about more present mattera and not just events before the 1990s onwards

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uVb2gbMtN3I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uVb2gbMtN3I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

On the subject on diving I need to show this, just absolutely pathetic;

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q2yQpwKuBC8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q2yQpwKuBC8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gerrard's a massive diver but it gets no media attention because he's gerrard.
i remember one game where ronaldo dived and it was part of a feature on motd about his bad and good side and then in a game when gerrard dived shamelessly and got booked it wasn't even mentioned by the commentater on sky and wasn't even shown on motd.
i don't understand why goalkeppers dive like that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwfgbHOZHE0"]YouTube- Steven Gerrard Dive[/ame]
gotta be one of his worst. goes down like he's been shot in the back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOK2oolnWu8"]YouTube- Gerrard dive against Chelsea[/ame]
this is the dive i was talking about above. on sky andy gray and the other dude looked the other way and said nothing.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!! whats this about English managers. i thought this was a Scottish thread lol if Benitez deserves the chop then so doe Wenger, he has completely lost the plot. Youngsters don win trophies and if their not winning trophies then the likes of Fabregas arent gonna want to stay