Manager contract expired, but...

eShadow

Reaction score
Hi guys,
i am new here. Anyways, my enquiry is regarding the contract of the manager..
i am currently controlling manutd and its in the year 2014, however my contract expired in the year 2012! and yet, i am still the manager of the club. When i go into the board room section, they do not let me request for a new contract. " board is currently in talks regarding your contract extension" it says.

Its been 2 years !! guys , gimme a new contract !

i wonder if this bug is due to me trying to apply for england job before and it sort of screwed up the contract thing.

while i am still able to play as manutd's manager and this contract bug is a small thing, but i still want to know if its able to resolve this thing so that i am able to get a new contract that is probably as good as mourinho's (210k per week) since i've won almost everything

1zqq4no.jpg

1eax3c.jpg

2nrdbev.jpg

It's probably just a minor bug so I wouldn't think too much of it. I can't help you though, as I've never come across anything like this before.

Probably a bug, nothing you can do, other than fmrte it, if you want to go down that path.
Btw, why block out your name?

well, i guess there is rly nth i can do except to use the FMRTE editor then.
just a question, will the editor screw up any data or anything? if i edit my contract

anw to answer your question, i just felt compelled to keep some sort of anonymity on the internet i guess

I'm Currently Playing a Network Game with my Brother and I'm having the same problem.. I'm managing Manchester United and they're telling me the same thing "Currently in talks regarding your new contract". I went a season without a contract then FMRTE'd it so i would have a contract for a few months but all that does is make the media have a frenzy about whether or not Man U will lose me and my replacement but i still can't get a new contract :(

Try changing the contract, ask to request a new one.. It might sort it out.
The only thing mines every ****** up on is saying Rooney had a 1 match international ban.. and it was ALWAYS there xD

I would actually like it this way. There's nothing you can do with the money you earn, so it's just extra money to spend :D