Manager Contract Extension

sudeep

Reaction score
I am managing liverpool and I won 3 seasons continously the PL, CL , FA
I am managing Liverpool and I won 3 seasons continuously the PL, CL , FA cup all 4 trophies... :) , In 1st season they gave wage for manger as 90K p/w.., after wining trophies extended for 2 years for 115 k.., now they offered me a new contract for the same amount and only number of years they extended.. I rejected the contract and I asked for 150k...,:).., they rejected the contract and stopped negotiating with me... Now my contract is going to extend in 6 months time...no clue will they negotiate again.. anyone has experienced this before ?? or another contract problem with any big clubs...??<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Why bother asking for more money? Its a totally pointless feature... its not like you can do anything with it.

You wer asking for too much money i dont really know what will happen but ive feared that myself so dont bother with wages. Keep us posted on what hapnes ih

I had the same problem with Hartlepool, tried to get them to extend it to a 4 year contract on the same money as I'd just won League 1 thinking they wouldn't get rid of me. Well they did and hired Peter Reid who released half of my squad so I wouldn't mess around and just sign.