SongFabPersie

Reaction score
Currently I manage Arsenal and I'm described as a 'talented' manager. Has anyone reached anything higher? Maybe 'wiley' manager etc

And also has anyone managed to reach legendary status at their clubs like Alex Ferguson is currently doing IRL at United?

I only ever seem to be a media-friendly manager lol, but maybe because I haven't yet played a long save and am sad and do all the press-conferences lol

I only ever seem to be a media-friendly manager lol, but maybe because I haven't yet played a long save and am sad and do all the press-conferences lol

LOL you're not alone. I used to do every press conference and managed to reach 'media friendly' but i'm now sending my assistant. I wonder what happens if you storm out every conference...?

LOL you're not alone. I used to do every press conference and managed to reach 'media friendly' but i'm now sending my assistant. I wonder what happens if you storm out every conference...?

hmm sounds interesting, might start a save and do just that just to see lol.

I normally switch between Talented and Popular manager.

And yes i have reached Legendary status, it's not that difficult, just have to be committed to the save

Media friendly, talented and popular is all I have had.

I'm currently listed as a 'respected boss' - it's the first time i've seen that in a game.

Won the league first season with Man U and went to world class.. lol