Manager Friendship Proves Good.

Madrid19

Reaction score
I have just had a bid accepted by Rangers for John Fleck, and when i looked at the screen it said, "Rangers boss Sam Allardyce accepts bid due to his friendship with Wolves boss Thomas Edwards.

Has anyone else had this happen, as it does say in the hints that making friends with others managers can affect this, but i have never seen this?

i managed to get wilshire for 16million from arsenal in 2014. i was originally quoted 35mill but 6 months of sweet talking mr wenger meant hedropped the price :D

I should really stop dissing other Managers and become a brown nose but then I'd just lose my no nonsense hard man image.

Thats rather impressive. I may have to attempt that with Man Utd boss Martin O'neill as i have been quoted prices of £42million and £39million for two regens.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I should really stop dissing other Managers and become a brown nose but then I'd just lose my no nonsense hard man image.

Its very important to annoy the right manager i find, such as Phil Brown, the rivals's bosses and generally people i don't like or who have beaten me in key games.

Its very important to annoy the right manager i find, such as Phil Brown, the rivals's bosses and generally people i don't like or who have beaten me in key games.

Me and Phil don't see eye to eye these days, what can I say.

On my Birmingham story Ancellotti thinks we could become good friends :)

ill come straight out and say it.

i hate phil

if i don't like the team i don't try and make friends with the manager AKA manchester united arsenal aberdeen liverpool aston villa and CELTIC

Off thread, but i edited the database to put rangers and celtic in the championship, and they both walked it with celtic as champions. They are still both in the premiership and im in season 2016/2017. Im rather impressed to be honest.

Random :S

Of all threads why here?

if i don't like the team i don't try and make friends with the manager AKA manchester united arsenal aberdeen liverpool aston villa and CELTIC

He supports Rangers and it reminded me. I didn't think that it deserved its own thread as it was just a comment. I didn't want to take up any space on the thread page or waste the mods time.

Off thread, but i edited the database to put rangers and celtic in the championship, and they both walked it with celtic as champions. They are still both in the premiership and im in season 2016/2017. Im rather impressed to be honest.

He supports Rangers and it reminded me. I didn't think that it deserved its own thread as it was just a comment. I didn't want to take up any space on the thread page or waste the mods time.

you could have stuck it in here.... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/post-your-successes-t22564.html

i hve had both sides got baloteeli due to a friendship
couldnt get this regen due to this hatred between me and fatih terim(******)

I sucked up to Rafa, for the whole season in my BSN. I praised him once every week almost.

Although that was because i'm a real life Rafa/Liverpool supporter and he was doing good in my game.

When I got promoted to the BSP the next season, I for fun not expecting much made a loan bid for Dani Pacheco. Which they both accepted. He scored more then double the second top scorer and he came in when 1/4 of the season was finished. And also a loan for Duran (One of the worst players in the reserve team, still can play great around league 2 + 1.) Liverpool released him and since I was one of his favourite personnel and for the great friendship he signed for my BSP team. Best game for me. Period.

What do you say to them? Just keep praising their abilities, and telling the media of your "great friendship" ?.

i hve had both sides got baloteeli due to a friendship
couldnt get this regen due to this hatred between me and fatih terim(******)
I'm just going to try this to get Balotelli now that i found this thread.