Manager Languages?????

• Thread starter Thread starter aussie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10K

aussie

Reaction score
I know i have read a post on this topic before in the last FM, but cannot find it any more...

Anyway question is, when choosing your managers nationality, what are the nations that offer you the most languages spoken on your manager profile.

I was after one that gives you dutch amongst them...

Thanks

Being Swiss is pretty useful, give you French, Italian, and German.
Being Belgian will get you French and Dutch.

Picking small countries on the border of many or colonial nations are your best bet for getting lots of languages. I think South Africa gets you four (Sesotho, English, Zulu, Afrikaans) but that won't help you much.

Danish/Swiss (in that order) will give you Danish, English, German, Norweigan (basic), Swedish (basic), French, Italian
Danish/Portuguese will give you Danish, English, German, Norweigan (basic), Swedish (basic), Spanish, Portuguese

Thanks, i knew about Swiss, and i dont think ill need the South africans lol...

Anyone else have anything?

well can we learn the languages. like if im an English manager, but i stay in france, then im sure it will say 'french' in the languages.

Yes, LOL, you can. Last Year I did a Lille save as an American and after the first season I learned French!

Yeah cheers, I've noticed that to. But I was sure there were some countries that gave you 3 or 4 usefull languages to begin with...... Just can't remember them now...

well can we learn the languages. like if im an English manager, but i stay in france, then im sure it will say 'french' in the languages.

Even if you just manage the country for example in my Welling save as i was the Bosnia manager i learned to speak bosnian

then i guess its the same too in gaining different nationalities then ?

then i guess its the same too in gaining different nationalities then ?

Are you saying that managers can gain nationalities during the game? if thats the case i don't think so ...

Are you saying that managers can gain nationalities during the game? if thats the case i don't think so ...

Suppose you could test it by simming 3 years in Belgium or something, see if you get nationality?

Suppose you could test it by simming 3 years in Belgium or something, see if you get nationality?

or even in spain iirc, it will take 3 years to gain Spanish passport.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm under the Feeling that you learn new languages when managing abroad from your said nationality but can't gain the nationality even if you spent 20 years for example, which they really should integrate into the game I think.....

Anyway does anyone know of any other nations that give you more than 1 helpfully languages to begin with???

Yeah I'm under the Feeling that you learn new languages when managing abroad from your said nationality but can't gain the nationality even if you spent 20 years for example, which they really should integrate into the game I think.....

Anyway does anyone know of any other nations that give you more than 1 helpfully languages to begin with???

I'd imagine Mexico could give English/American and Spanish?

Portuguese + Swiss will probably give you Portuguese, french, italian, german, spanish, english

Cheers, thanks for that. I'm sure there was a thread a year or so back where someone wrote a list of the combinations, wondering if anyone's seen anything like that?

Spain is 10 years in game :(

Dafaq!!! lol. and my bad in the 1st post, its 2 years to gain Spanish passport.
i think its variant. like look at alexis sanchez, who is new to barca (1st season)
View attachment 222858(well the pic is in second season)

against keita who has been in barca for a long time
View attachment 222860

but very interesting even for jussi , who is new to barca in the 2nd season.
View attachment 222859

so i think it might have to do with age or something.

Last edited:
Back