JJR14

Reaction score
Right Im stuck in a bit of a dilemma as I am currently Managing Newcastle United and i have just received a job offer from Spurs. The thing is Newcastle have just been taken over by a sugar daddy and he has given me an initial budget of £203M transfers budget and 1.3M for wage budget but i got a job offer from Spurs where they offered me £12M for Transfers which i turned down now they have offerd me another contract with same terms but a 55M transfer budget. and i dont know what to do as i want to manage a better team than newcastle as they have recently taken a hit in ability because in second season pardew got sacked and shearer took over and sold most of the teams best players and took in lots of young players with hardly any potential,

WHAT SHOULD I DO.

stay as newcastle manager. You have a chance to build something incredible there.

Yeah, stick with newcastle. You'll be able to build your own squad without having to worry about unloading alot of bigger contracts like with Spurs.

That much money can buy you players of a much higher standard than spurs so stay at Newcastle.

OK so I rejected Spurs and they offered me another contract so i rejected that and they offered me another every time same terms, transfer and wage budget

dont take it!!,

stay withy newcastle and build a world beating team!

potential to be a great save

I decided to stay with newcastle and spurs have stoped offering me contracts but the only problem is the team doesnt seem to have a high enough rep to sign any high profile names

You don't need to sign "high profile names" there are plenty of players out there that will sign for newcastle that will help your team be successful in the prem.

Shaqiri, Collinson, Lasogga - etc

had a look through players that may want to join me and you are right faulky there is actually quite a few decent players to get me up and running in the prem plus some regens that look to be world class in the future that i can pick up really cheaply