Manager Mental Stats.

mhiggins

Reaction score
Was just wondering how to improve my domestic player bias, as it's currently at 7.

Buy more players from that nation.

like taida said, its because you havent got enough players from the domestic country (home nation of the team you are managing), so to get it back up is to sell your foreigners, and use more youth players and players from your teams home nation :)

yup.

manage athletic bilbao, not only are you restricted to spanish players, but they have to be from the basque region of northern spain

yup.

manage athletic bilbao, not only are you restricted to spanish players, but they have to be from the basque region of northern spain
:D still going strong Jake??

Surely a player bias of 20 isn't a good thing?

Nah but 7 isn't healthy either I'd say 12 to 15 would be a decent level of bias. I prefer signing home nation players just for the saitsfaction factor that I'm nuturing the youth.

hahha, nice :p it also depends on who you are managing and what league, but i feel as though it does not have any effect on your team or board or anything for that matter! i had bias stat of like 1 or 2 for my Deportivo save and i got them to Champions League and Top 4 within 3 years and was fighting top 2 in the 4th.

so i dont think it has much relevance on how good you are as a manager in game or your squad, it is just a stat, could be a stat of Respect which would of course play a huge part, that would be a good stat to have in Fm11, squad respect! not just automatic from your past experience, but an actual stat that!

You can't just buy the players from that nation, its the more you actually use them, having 30 english players at chelsea but playing a starting XI from other places wont get you 20. Take the barcelona approach to get your domestic bias up :)

yup.

Sounds like fun. I may give it a try once I get done with this second season of Hoffenheim. Demba Ba and Obasi really want a move :p i'm like no.

Barcelona basically has all their Spanish players from Catalonia.

Mines is currently 10 in my Petershill game but just finnished 2nd in the first division hoping to start upgrading my youth and bringing through my own players.