Nazmul1996

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed something wrong with manager of the month?

I am Man Utd and have won the title and been brilliant but haven't won either a monthly award and didn't even get in the top 3 for the yearly award

With Sheff Utd:-
League 1
P46 W40 D3 L3 F124 A33 GD+91
Won JPT (7-0), QF in FA & LC
Awards= NONE.
Manager yr went L.Bradbury at B'mouth whom got promted in PO's, P.Brown at PNE(2nd) and U.Rosler at Brentford 8th with a media prediction of 17th. Not one MOTM.

Also in charge of Kilmarnock with 16 out of 18wins, finished 3rd after starting bottom, won scottish cup but managed pick up a MOTM.

I've won MOTM and MOTY loads of times with different clubs so no, I haven't noticed anything.

DBRWC.png

Nope. I won MOTY twice in the SPL after not winning more than one MOTM and finishing 4th then 5th!

Has anyone noticed something wrong with manager of the month?

I am Man Utd and have won the title and been brilliant but haven't won either a monthly award and didn't even get in the top 3 for the yearly award

I'm Manchester United as well and i've won 7 in three seasons and manager of the year twice lol....and i'm not amazing either...won the league every year and one FA Cup.

Having said that i won the league with over 96 points each year...might have something to do with it :)

I think, like many things in this game, it is subjective. If your Man U, you should be expected to win a lot, so when you do, it's taken for granted. But if your a newly promoted team and you win out for a month, it is yours.

Not really noticed anything wrong with manager of the month but I have seen some properly weird player of the months

i dont really pay attention though it is annoying when you win 100% of your games in the month and not one MOTM i got manager of the year at argyle when i won L2 predicted 15th but i only got about 3 MOTM's

i dont get either manager of the month or player of the months on my game

Didnt get motm once in my first prem season but i did get manager of the year as i finished 4th with boro media prediction 17th.

I've had it loads of times. Saying that, I have done over 15 seasons on 2 separate saves with 7 different clubs XD