Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tony Mowbray

• Alex McLeish

• Total voters

Mikey B

Reaction score
These r the contenders for manager of the year, just wonderin who'd win if we were deciding. couldn't believe mcleish was in there but he is.

HA ROMANOV :D

Nah my real vote would go to Jefferies, People thought Kilmarnock would be out of buisiness or on there way out the spl but he has turned things around there and deserves the award.

I think we should chnaged these polls as they are stupid ones made by the Daily Ranger.

Gordon Strachan has done well at Celtic getting them the double in his first season in charge.

Jim Jefferies has done wonders at Kilmarnock.

seeing as u live in ayr, if u don't go to the rangers games, why don't u go 2 the killie games as right now killie r crying out for people to go and c their games and their playing some really gd stuff

I go 2 Rangers games all the time, am a season ticket holder

As 4 killie well I had no choice am from one of those rangers’ families, I was practically born with a gers top.

If I had a choice I would be a killie fan, as I believe in supporting ur home team.

Just what a typical Rangers fan from Ayrshire wld say.

Gregor said:
I think we should chnaged these polls as they are stupid ones made by the Daily Ranger.

is it all a massive conspiracy against celtic:D

Kris said:
Just what a typical Rangers fan from Ayrshire wld say.

Anyway why dose it matter? I support my team like everyone else
In the 3 going on 4 years iv been a season ticket holder iv hardly missed a game.

It would be different if I just wore the colours, not go to games and not know a thing about the club like some people I know.

Last edited:
ANT101 said:
It would be different if I just wore the colours, not go to games and not know a thing about the club like some people I know.
don't u just wan't 2 kill glory hunters?

yep, the point is that you support youre home team and go and watch them have their ups and downs not go to watch a team because they win most their games.

Glory Hunters only follow a team while the successes roll in .... once the team does badly they look to another team!

Yes but Rangers havent had a time without success in a couple od decades so therefore their glory hunting fans dont leave,

p.s. dont say they havent had success this year because they didnt win the league because glory hunters only change when there is a massive change in successes like chelsea who look certain to dominate the premiership for a long time.

we had a great season in the chamions league

a part from that what success have we had this season?

all successful teams will have glory hunters

Last edited:
Did you not read the P.S part of my post, i knew that would be the response and ive answered it already if you cared to read what i wrote, stop picking parts to read and ignore the bits you don't want to hear.