cuffy90

Reaction score
what is 'domestic player bias' mine is really low not sure what it is or how i could improve it

Buy more players from of the same nationality you are playing in.

im in 2017 and there is hardley any decent english talnet for the level i am at. currently managing chelsea tryin to buy alot of english kids tho for future and also regulatiosn for home grown players. might have to sign few more

Are you bothered about having a "foreign bias." I wouldn't, most big clubs do.

As said above its all about signing players of the same nationality that your playing in. Even if they dont look great buy a few of them and get them tutoured. A few will come good after a few seasons.

im under 21 manager aswel so im sure to find a few upcoming gems whislt looking at players thanks guys

dont want to open a new thread, so i wanted to ask if anyone knows how to improve hands on approach, becuase i do everything possible-press confrences, talk to managers/players, play friendlies, ect, and it keeps on decreasing?

You do the press conferences? Wow, Kudos! They bore the **** out of me.

dont want to open a new thread, so i wanted to ask if anyone knows how to improve hands on approach, becuase i do everything possible-press confrences, talk to managers/players, play friendlies, ect, and it keeps on decreasing?

I would suggest things like speaking to players alot and possibly the things you have already mentioned. Or if you concede you have to kick a water bottle at the wife, scream obsenities at the computer and wear a suit for every game.