izbasa

Reaction score
hi there; i have a newbie question. i've been managing bayern for 2 seasons and a half now, and in my profile it's showing knowledge of my nationality (other than german) and my sec. one (english). i've been wondering if am i going to have in the profile other nations knowledge, if so , when?

ps: sry for my questionable english

No, plain and simple

and to get knowledge of other nations you'd have to manage there, i think

No, plain and simple

and to get knowledge of other nations you'd have to manage there, i think

yes thats true. or if u had set ur second nationality, then it would also appear too

to be more explicit, i've selected nationality romanian and as for second nationality english, and so far i have managing for bayern munich for 2 and half seasons, and in my profile there is no knowledge of germany; therefore the question i submitted in earlier post

then it will just take more time then ;) i manager Netherlands for 4 years and thus i gain their knowledge. :)

it was back in fm11, and i was an English manager. XD

Last edited:
On FM11 I managed the Ivory Coast for a about a week, before resigning as I decided I couldn't be bothered to manage them (they had been knocked out of the World Cup qualifying early, and had no real chance of winning anything for over a year. However, I had gained 50% knowledge in Ivory Coast (half the bar was green). I thought this was quite odd, as you would never get that much knowledge so quickly. I would presume that SI have made this more realistic now and that the knowledge will take greater time to gain. However, I would have expected some knowledge to appear after 2 and 1/2 years...