Jak

Reaction score
Hello all
Quick query regarding manager reputation. My reputation increased after my first 2 seasons as I took Rostock from the 3rd to the 1st German division with consecutive promotions. I started with 'sunday league' past experience and after my second promotion the reputation has stayed at 'National' on 71%. However in my 2 seasons in the First division I have been overachiever of the year (finishing 9th when expected 18th in my first season promoted and finishing 4th in my latest season when expected 16th). I've even just won manager of the year for those achievements.
Surely my reputation should have increased after the success of the last couple of seasons? I'm only concerned because I may want to move on and I'd rather not have to join a lower club than what I am already managing.
Is the game bugged or is the reputation system just a bit flawed?

I'm sure your rep would have gone up, but not enough to raise it from National. Your achievements have only been in your own country, so would not have done much to your continental or global rep.

Hello all
Quick query regarding manager reputation. My reputation increased after my first 2 seasons as I took Rostock from the 3rd to the 1st German division with consecutive promotions. I started with 'sunday league' past experience and after my second promotion the reputation has stayed at 'National' on 71%. However in my 2 seasons in the First division I have been overachiever of the year (finishing 9th when expected 18th in my first season promoted and finishing 4th in my latest season when expected 16th). I've even just won manager of the year for those achievements.
Surely my reputation should have increased after the success of the last couple of seasons? I'm only concerned because I may want to move on and I'd rather not have to join a lower club than what I am already managing.
Is the game bugged or is the reputation system just a bit flawed?

What are your badges? That may affect your reputation.

I'm sure your rep would have gone up, but not enough to raise it from National. Your achievements have only been in your own country, so would not have done much to your continental or global rep.

It hasn't increased at all from 71% but you raise a good point about the achievements only being in my country. Though getting Manager of the Year for the Bundesliga would surely be a worthy achievement across Europe?
What are your badges? That may affect your reputation.

I just completed my Continental A license, looking to the the Pro one ASAP

You really have to start winning titles to get it above 71%. And the titles have to be above a certain threshold of reputation level.

Just won the Asian cup with South Korea (dual managing) and reputation has increased up to 85%. Happy Days

WJ is right in what he's saying, Tony Pulis won manager of the year in the 13/14 season at Palace but if you went to Germany or Spain for example and asked them who Tony Pulis was then chances are they wouldn't have a clue! You've done big things in Germany that's why you're national, you will have to either continue doing what you're doing consistently or win a reputable trophy to get recognised world wide

Are other clubs interviewing you for jobs? I imagine that Euro cup chasers in foreign leagues like Villareal or Sampdoria will be poking around.