iopzzza

Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a question about manager reputation. For example if u set Sunday league footballer at the very start of the game it lowers your reputation to a certain levels, right? I've chcked those levels on Fm EDITOR and i want to ask you.. what if i further lower those stats? Home , Current and World? Will i still be abble to get a job? Will it be more interesting and more challenging? Has anyone tryed it? For example View attachment 72102 this is when you set your level to Sunday league and NONE continental license, if u set to different continental license, home reputation is growing but not by much , example i've uploaded pic with B license and again Sunday League player repu. If u further your license only your home reputation is affected. What if i set all of them to 1. Home - 1, Curent -1 , World - 1. Also if i lower all my stats to 1 and set CA to 1? Will that make the game more challenging, or there wont be any team that will offer me a job? Hope someone answers, thanks in advance :)

Edit: I am alsoView attachment 72100 uploading a pic for a manager that i want to start with, with minimal on every stat and try to rise them through playing. Will i be abble to get even a single job, how do u think?

Last edited: