Jak

Reaction score
Hello, first post here in a while!
Anyway I've been playing a succesful York city save at the moment and everything has been going great. From first season in league 2 I have battled my way into the Premier League (promoted from championship in 4th season, about to start 5th). However I have a few queries about my managerial reputation. I started as 'Sunday league footballer' and had slowly increased in reputation until I reached my 3rd season and promotion into the Championship. At this point it had increased to 71% ('National' rating). Since then however it has not increased. I thought it may increase at the end of my 3rd season when I finished 13th in the Championship (Media prediction of 23rd, I was awarded overachiver of the year). It did not increase so I thought maybe the game was a bit flawed and you had to physically win something to increase your repuation. Something similar happened in my 4th season. I fought my way to the League cup semi finals (beating premier league wigan, reading and wolves along the way whilst also winning the first leg 1-0 over Arsenal before losing the overall tie). I expected my reputation to increase here also but no luck. I have just won promotion to the Premier league now and still I have seen no increase in my reputation. I finished first overall (despite media prediction of 23rd) but shockingly have not seen an increase in my reputation. I thought it may have just taken a while to update but I am now 26 June 2017 and listed as a premier league club (I have just agreed budgets for the season). It surely would have updated by now?
Does the fact I started this save during 14.2 and updated to 14.3 when it came out have anything to do with this? It's just quite frustrating since I have always wanted to move up to a higher job in this save (I've never been offered a different job despite my success) but I just can't seem to.

TL;DR My reputation won't increase despite premier league promotion.
Thanks in advance for my help

Interested in getting an answer for this??? BUMP

I'm thinking that patching the save may have messed something up. I gained rep fine after promotions from league 2 and league 1, then had 14.3 released. Since then I've not had an increase. I think 14.3 altered some of the reputation mechanics so I think that may be it. Just very annoying. May get editor to change my rep to 'continental' as that seems fair and I wouldn't say it was cheating, just simply fixing something.

Very interesting in getting an answer to this PLZ HELP :))))))))

In all seriousness I think this is a 14.2 to 14.3 issue.

Last edited:
Tl;dr :p
Try winning some trophies, maybe than your reputation will go up. It's probably that. Or a bug. Either way, you're doomed to continue playing :D

Tl;dr :p
Try winning some trophies, maybe than your reputation will go up. It's probably that. Or a bug. Either way, you're doomed to continue playing :D
same difference! :'(
Think its a bug. Trying to use the in game editor to change my rep and not break my save... yolo

Think its a bug. Trying to use the in game editor to change my rep and not break my save... yolo

Oh you did not just say that!! :mad:

But OT it sounds like a bug to me

It shouldn't brake your save.

Oh you did not just say that!! :mad:

But OT it sounds like a bug to me
did it just for you babay ;)
Ye increased my rep using editor so now I'm 85% 'Continental' which seems fair. Spose this should be reported as a bug? I'll send a carrier pigeon to Dunc to inform him