DjEoin

Reaction score
Whats the best way to spread your stats as a manager?
is it best to keep it spread even or should i focus heavy or certain stats?

thx in advance

There isn't a "best" way. Set it up how you'd prefer to manage.

Whats the best way to spread your stats as a manager?
is it best to keep it spread even or should i focus heavy or certain stats?

thx in advance

Start a few "throw away saves" where you're not that concerned about success and try out a few different combinations and see what each feels like.

ok thx, was just wondering if there was a better way of doing it or not

thx for the answers

if you hover your mouse over the attributes it tells you what they primarily do. For instance, if you never plan on leaving england, and start the game with an english manager, your adaptability can be set to 1, as that stat is primarily related to your ability to manage in other leagues.

Or, if you dont ever want to coach GK, you can set that stat to 1 and spread the numbers around.

Personally, I set the adaptability, GK, and Fitness all to 1 and then pump up the rest.

Motivating and Man Management are two stats that any manager should prioritize, as it impacts your ability to chat with your players.

It really depends on the level of your club. If you're starting off with Barcelona, Madrid, PSG, City, etc. I would be more of a tactical manager because you can easily sign the best coaches in the world. If you're starting off with a club in the lower leagues, it would be better theoretically to be a tracksuit manager because you wont be able to hire those good coaches. And also take into consideration what mwhitehorn07 said. Motivating and Man Management are definitely must haves. But really, you play however you want.