Manager stats randomly gone from Hall of Fame..

SimonP

Reaction score
Not entirely sure what's happened, but just gone into my 5th season and the season before I had broken into the top 20 Hall of Fame..

Loaded it up this afternoon and for some reason I've disappeared from the HOF, as in I cant even see my own stats at the bottom..

I've loaded up a v2 save as well to take me back a few months and it's still not there.. any ideas?

Did you by any chance moved the save file onto another computer?

mate open up documents>fm11 and the hall of fame dat file might have gone :<

search for it!

Nah havn't moved the saved files

Ah yeah, I'll have a ganders now and see if they've gone!

Go to My Computer - Shared Documents - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2011 - There should be a file there named Hall_of_Fame.dat

This is a longshot but try going through the built in search feature in windows. Try searching Hall_of_fame.dat if its still in your hard drive.

Try the other tabs. Continental/nation/nationality.

If you have already then disregard my post ;3

Yeah I've tried looking at the different sections of it

Annoying, normally I wouldn't think twice but me and my housemate are doing the same save and it's nice to just have everything you've won on screen and in points lol!

I'll have a manual search for the file!

Yeah I've tried looking at the different sections of it

Annoying, normally I wouldn't think twice but me and my housemate are doing the same save and it's nice to just have everything you've won on screen and in points lol!

I'll have a manual search for the file!

Hope it turns up mate!

Bit confused tbh, I have a file that says state_HALL_OF_FAME_SCREEN

but it's an XML doc

Think it's gone for good tbh!

got the same problem my game is not creating the hall of fame dat file any help

Just bumping this because I've just found the hall_of_fame.dat file but not sure where to put it so it appears again in FM?