SRB19

Reaction score
As I was offered a new contract at Udinese they offered me a deal where I get 15k p/w for three years. I'm in my second season and have greatly helped the club's finances by shipping out all of those players that are away on loan in the first season. This contract offer made me wonder.. is it normal that I, the manager, get less paid that many of my players? I though the manager should be well paid, not getting the same per week as some backup players.
Also, what is the highest wage p/w you have earned in your career?

I'm not sure about this year's version, but in any other version the manager wage vs player wage discrepancy was astronomical. I've gotten Catania, a Serie C team with -11 poits at the start of the game, up to top flight in 3 seasons and won the title in my 4th season. I got offered £4,5kpw wages at contract renewals, when my wage budget was under by £150kpw+ and my top players earning £40kpw - 50kpw (My assistant manager is earning £15kpw lol). This never changes it seems, same things happening with all my lower league teams. And I get offers from top clubs with £90kpw+ wages. It's annoying and unrealistic but then again you do not benefit from those wages in any way ingame.

I'm not sure about this year's version, but in any other version the manager wage vs player wage discrepancy was astronomical. I've gotten Catania, a Serie C team with -11 poits at the start of the game, up to top flight in 3 seasons and won the title in my 4th season. I got offered £4,5kpw wages at contract renewals, when my wage budget was under by £150kpw+ and my top players earning £40kpw - 50kpw (My assistant manager is earning £15kpw lol). This never changes it seems, same things happening with all my lower league teams. And I get offers from top clubs with £90kpw+ wages. It's annoying and unrealistic but then again you do not benefit from those wages in any way ingame.

I wish that would change, that you could use the money for something. As a manager you probably take over at other clubs and you could buy houses/apartments to confirm your future to the club to make the fans happy. To do this you would need to spend your earned money. I know this will never be possible but it would be a nice little addition to make the whole manager experience more realistic.

I wish that would change, that you could use the money for something. As a manager you probably take over at other clubs and you could buy houses/apartments to confirm your future to the club to make the fans happy. To do this you would need to spend your earned money. I know this will never be possible but it would be a nice little addition to make the whole manager experience more realistic.

You would think they would tie it to paying for "FIFA courses" for the staff and yourself to go on, to increase the qual. and stat lines. I know in real lie the board would pay but a little tie in to your wages being 'worth' something would be decent.