kallemannen

Reaction score
Hi, im currenyl managing Cordoba B in the spanish 3rd division
Its as u can see a B team.

I got a tiny budget to get som players, so I recruited one on free transfer
But now I cant recruit anymore players, cant give them contract offers anymore cause I cant set a "transfer date" in the contract

Weird

So how is the transfermarket as a B team manager?
Do I just sit back and hope the A team manager will send me some players he doesnt have any use for?

pretty much. A B'team manager is not supposed to be recruiting anyone, your job is to train and manage the fringe players of the first team.

The A manager is taking the players I loaned in from other teams.. jesus

The A manager is taking the players I loaned in from other teams.. jesus

If they are good enough to be squad player int he first team, that's what you've bought: A first team squad member. You've to work with the leftovers.

If they are good enough to be squad player int he first team, that's what you've bought: A first team squad member. You've to work with the leftovers.

Yeah I know
Why am I surprised, the AI sucks at squad building.
The A team is in la liga and i manage to loan/recruit players for the B team in the 3rd league which the A manager instantly brings up to his team and uses -.- oh my gosh

Why am I surprised, the AI sucks at squad building.

In some respects yes, but in this case i would say it's actually very realistic. It's the same club, the same organization - of course the first team gets first priority. It's just that in some countries, like Spain and Germany, the reserves play in the "real" league system and in others, like England and Italy, they have their own divisions.

You can sign players just like at any other team. I could make offers for new players just like in any other team. The issue is what has been pointed: the manager of the A side will often move your players around and not just those who are worthy of the first team, you may also find valuable players "promoted" to the U19 side (at least I had this a lot in Porto B in a FM13 save, it was an annoying war moving players back and forth between B and U19 teams).

The no transfer date seems like a bug. Because I don't think any of the squad rules for Segunda B are enforced by not allowing new offers for such or such kind of players. In Italy, when you try to sign the third non EU player you can do all normally then in the moment the transfer would be confirmed, cancelled or delayed it's cancelled automatically because you already have signed two.