Reaction score
Thinking of managing a LLT any ideas, tactics players etc I'm new to LLT So any advice would be appreciated.

Not really fussed about rep or league as long as it's a low league

Thanks
Josh

What's it like in Iceland players, compition etc wanting a challenge after spending too many seasons in top league

cold

OT: You generaly take a lower team. something like Npwr 2 or lower (ofc also in other competitions). pick a club and check free players/loan etc

When playing lower leagues I normally play a rigid 4-4-2, never lets you down. Always look for frees and loans (depends on how lower league you are going). There is a shortlist on here for free or cheap player for lower leagues.
For strikers in lower leagues all they need is pace and finishing.

Cheers pal.

Just need to pick a league and team now lol :)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Cheers for them links.

Just need to pick a league an team now lol :)

I only really play lower league in england so can't really help that much.

Crawley in BSP, the biggest budget team in that league by far but quite easy and therefore I find it boring, erm AFC Wimbledon are good challenge as they recently got promoted in real life didnt they?
Or try getting luton back to where they should be if it wasnt for those stupid points deductions.

Other than that league 2 clubs are around the same level I have found so which ever really. Why not randomly pick a team then read up about them on the internet and get an inside into the club that way you get more into the game I feel anyway. :)

Yeah that's a good idea random team nice one lol :) also afc Wimbledon sound good.

But like you said feel more into the game by reading up on it :)

Thanks