YasserRahman

Reaction score
Quick questions, I was just wondering if it's possible to manage and country and a club at the same time ? I read somewhere it was possible, but didn't really know how to go about it as I don't want to risk loosing my existing job.

Yes it is, if you're offered or apply for a job and accepted, where it normally says your club and you get the scroll down box inc. tactics, Match formation, etc, it will change to eg. Wigan/England.

Jose Mourinho recently tried to manage Portugal and Real Madrid... (which was never granted)

But will my management have a problem if I keep applying for International jobs? I only try for the lower end nations ranked below 100.

But will my management have a problem if I keep applying for International jobs? I only try for the lower end nations ranked below 100.

No, your board doesn't really care if you manage an international side. Your club job is safe even if you keep applying for various international positions.

Is it possible to start a season managing an international club as well as a club team?