Excuse me guys but stop spamming this thread. If you want to continue arguing please do this by PM not on somebodys thread.
I am european but i also know about the mls and other american sports. I dont claim to be an expert though. And i agree that the MLS isnt great quality but it will improve over time as more people begin to support it. No need to say its rubbish.

Now Behave

So having a two-way discussion regarding the problems with MLS is spam... got it.

So having a two-way discussion regarding the problems with MLS is spam... got it.

That's not spam, but continually using sarcastic insults is. Maybe if you spent less time insulting and more time putting forward your arguments then it wouldn't be seen as spam.

Completely agree with Nixon.
This is a thread about somebody interested in playing in America. If you want to argue about the quality of the MLS please feel free to set up a thread about it but not on this thread please.
I advise you read the forum rules again,especially where it says to stay on topic.

@NandosGid9: Have you looked into playing in the MLS yet mate?

I played as Kansas City Wizards and had a great game.

Sorry, will not allow self follow natural progression of conversation now on. Did not realize four paragraphs concise arguments insufficient. Also, redact reply initial post:
Go with Chicago. Best fan base in the league, for what it's worth. And the best stadium.

Jesus... settle down there, Robothreadcop. (BAM)

_____

Tah dah: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f20/why-mls-is-sh-t-in-three-concise-points-although-t64873.html

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Right, so I open a thread to discuss this in the general footy chat, lay out three very clear points, and then the thread is closed because I "wasted 30 seconds" of someone's life. So basically what I'm hearing is if an admin thinks it's a waste then it's going to be closed.

You'll have to forgive me; just trying to figure out where is the appropriate forum for such a discussion. Also, should I not insult Beckham Lord of the Goldenballs in the presence of a Manc Mod?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

I will also point out that a user with a little star next to his name LIKED my post about MLS's problems, so it couldn't have been that big a waste of time. Sorry, Mike.

Last edited:
Saying that the way u did caused for your thread to be closed.
A mod will close a thread if it isnt deemed to be making a valid arguement.
From what i have seen you dont know all that much about MLS.
Drop the subject and get on with it mate.

PS. Mike may be a Man Utd fan but you cant just go around provoking people.
There was no need to call beckham a tw*t.
Mods are impartial,they wont be biased about their own Clubs former players.

Yeah, sorry for using complete sentences and posting it in list form. I'll try to be more disjointed and type in nothing but the lower-case from now on.

And there is a need to call him a tw*t, because he didn't do anything he supposedly came here to do other than cash his paychecks at a lower tax rate, and he takes off half the season to go scrub around Milan's side instead of playing for the club that owns his contract. His dedication to the cause has been poor, especially as he continued to chase England caps.

can we stop spamming this thread? and your points on beckham are flawed too

Fair enough. I don't think they're horribly flawed but the place I made to have such is discussion is closed, so I will cede the point.

And I still say NandolsGod9 should play with Chicago.

Galaxy are a pretty talented side, but you have to deal with Beckham and Donovan immediately wanting to move to bigger clubs and it can be difficult to persuade them otherwise. For MLS, Tristan Bowen is a **** good youngster (assuming, as above, that you haven't updated since he's gone to Chivas USA).

The rules do make it an...interesting/frustrating experience at times though.

LA's the easy route in, that and Red Bull NY. More money and a bigger fanbase than anyone else. Definitely make the transition to the league and its draconian roster rules a little easier.

In the MLS you get a wage cap. I would suggest sticking to Europe. And also, Scotland is really fun too.

thanks guys, im probably gonna be the worst team in the league to try and build up to winning the league, then when im comftorble go to galaxy or NY or toronto, :D