managing reserves... how ??

napalmviper

Reaction score
hi all..

ok ive got 2 classic modes underway 1 with my local team oxford utd and the other is liverpool the team i support...

in my oxford game i manage both the firsts and the reserves. i have no idea how i became the manager of the reserves and all the help given in game or on any fourm has been no help what so ever ??

i would realy like to manage the reserves on my liverpool game but for all the looking and researching for 2 hours has got me nowhere ??

if i wasnt the manager of the reserves in my oxford team i would have just thought to myself its not possable but i am so i know its possable which makes the fact that i cant work it out 100 times worse...

please help someone... i must be thick or summin haha...

Go on Staff Responsibilities then click on Reserves and there should be a option to take charge of the reserve matches :-)

Go on Staff Responsibilities then click on Reserves and there should be a option to take charge of the reserve matches :-)

i dont have that option on classic mode... im new to this game and therefore learning in the quick mode before i move onto the normal mode... i have no idea how i ended up manager of oxford reserves aswell as the main team it just kapt saying about setup more tactics to which i thought ive got 3 setup ?? so went in and it was asking for tactics for the reserve team ?? they play the same style as the main team which has to help when moving players to the firsts... i think i might have to sack 1 of the staff to take over the position ??? only thing i can think of ??

Sounds like it could be a bug.... Dont know, i havnt seen it in fmc

Back