Managing the team you support

spursfanworcs

Reaction score
I'm a Spurs fan so my pref is always to want to start at them, when i join anyone else i hate it if Modric, Corluka, Lennon etc are sold within no time, the team always gets broken up way too quick.

In my last game i finished 4th at Spurs in season 1 but got sacked halfway through season 2 in 12th but with a shocking injury list and 5 home games upcoming - a pretty stinky decision i thought. Well this left me with a bad taste and i ended the game and havent gone back in since, but 2 weeks later i'm wanting to get going again but i can only think of Spurs.

Anyone got any ideas how i get around this so that i can enjoy my FM10 without having to necessarily be at Spurs????

Manage a team in a different country but of similar standing.

go completely out of your comfort zone or try lower league managerment.

try managing in brazil, or east europe, or the blue square, or even lower by downlaoding the level 10 database

i had the same problem on football manager 2009 but like what jake said i tried loads of different countries and leagues and the league i began to like was the blue square premier and now i usually start a game in that league