Managing USA - staff needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yidoyido10

Reaction score
Ive just taken the head coach job with the USA, and its my first crack at international management so forgive my lack of knowledge. Basically the only staff i started with was an assistant manager with **** stats s oive got rid of him, but finding it hard to get someone decent to join me. Ive been trying to recruit various members of my club coaching set up as coaches, assistant manager, gk coach, etc as well as some other, but they are all declining.

Can anyone recommend any staff that might be interested? I can appoint an assistant manager, a U20 manager, goalkeeping coach and other coaches. Any suggestions? I am in october 2009 and my first games are a month away.

I dont seem to be able to appoint scouts, so who do i get to do my scouting? is it the assistant manager? and in which case does that make judging player abililty/potential the most important stats for an assistant manager?

thanks

Not sure about USA because they aren't a really high profile nation, try the unemployed people, if you still have your **** assistant, do a search of coaches but make sure you have remove all unrealistic targets and you will find yourself some staff.

is there any benefit of getting coaches? As i say im about a month away from playing my first games (play offs for world cup qualification) so i dont know what its like when i have the players for a week or whatever it is. So surely my coaches cant really impact player attributes or anything?

They don't have an impact on player stats but they can scout games and see how your players are doing, it is also important to to have U21 and U18 Managers because otherwise you have to Manage the games yourself. An Assistant can also take care of press conferences team talks and offer advice during the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.