managing Vauxhall Motors

Xrri

Reaction score
im hoping to take Vauxhall to the Premier League, its my first time doing LLM and its hard

1st Season : finished 4th or 5th, reached the playoffs and got knocked out in the semi-finals, pretty good for a mediocre team with the board expecting us to be relegated

2nd Season : didn't renew unwanted players contracts and found myself struggling, coupled with some injuries, finished 10th in the league

3rd Season : after bringing in some new players coupled with a rejuvenated squad, i finished 2nd, and reached the playoff finals, but lost on penalties :(

currently in my 4th season~

Keep it up and you'll get promotion :) seems like your working the club hard coming so close. LLM games are great fun. im currently with Cambridge and gotten them to league 1 struggled there for few seasons til i finally got up.... keep it going :)

i finished my 4th season 2nd place and reached the playoffs again and lost.. again. yeah LLM is quite the challenge, i used to only manage big clubs like Liverpool etc, and good luck climbing! :D

finally got promoted in my 5th season, won the league, finished my 6th season 5th place, reached the playoff finals but lost on penalties

Have a look at the thread 'Help The Aged' - I've taken Chelmsford up to League 1 in consecutive seasons - 1st Season:- 1st / 2nd Season:- Runner Up Auto Promotion / 3rd Season:- 1st and now sitting at the top of league 1

I love LLM. It's so much more fun than just playing the "big" clubs. Can you recommend any low league star players?

A must if you can in Chelmsford is either J.Slabber (SC) Welsh (AM/LC) or J.Ledgister (SC) - in my first season Slabber knocked in 38 goals in my 4-2-1-3 - slap bang in the center of the 3 strikers and when I'm losing I switch to 4-2-2-2 with two attacking wingers.
Also in the 2012/2013 season first thing you do - go to Manchester United and 'loan' F.Macheda for no wages, no recall, End of Season and you should be lucky to get a future £40m+ starlet
Nottm Forests Sebastio is also a good decent loan for free