Hp99

Reaction score
- I need a tactic for Man City first season, using the original database. I have bought Hulk, Younes Kaboul, and Franck Beria, I am using Koflok's goal scoring tactic and it is working, but I would like an alternative to try out. Here is a screenshot of my team:
ae9pvd.png
, thanks for your help.

I'd really appreciate any help you can give.

You could try an attacking 4-2-3-1:
----------------Hart-----------------
Richards--Kompany--Kaboul---Clichy-
---------Toure-------De Jong----------
--Johnson----Silva-------Nasri------
--------------Agüero----------------

This formation is usually very successful with the two CM in a more defensive role and the 4 player up front in an attacking duty. I would suggest playing with an high defensive line and perhaps with an offside trap. Short passing and a slow tempo would be good. Johnson should be an inside forward and Agüero as poacher. Silva is here the main playmaker who can guide your team to success. Hope this helps you. But if kofloks tactic is working you should stay with it.

What ever formation you use, some really good playees will have to go. What players do you think HAVE to be starting players ?

Most of my team I think, Hulk, De jong, baloteeli and johnson mainly.

I'm currently playing city and i'm using 4-2-4 which is a brilliant tactic for city..

-----Hart------
Srna--Kompany--Samba--Clichy
-----DeJong/Toure----

-----Silva----
Nasri Johnson

Aguero / Tevez

Im top of the league and top of my champions league group..

Give it a try :)

----------------Hart-----------------
Richards--Kompany--Kaboul/lescott---Clichy-
-------------De Jong----------
--------milner--------toure------
--hulk/Johnson/nasri-------Silva/Nasri------
--------------Agüero----------------

I think you got your players in the wrong positions.
Silva is very good as IF on the right wing. Make him take all the corners.
Hulk AMR IF is god as long as the supply is good. I would get a replacement LB and a replacement for milner. Some creative type, like hamsik or modric.
And use tevez. Despite being a total **** IRL, he is one of the best forwards in the game!
I would also sell balotelli. He never develops, but its hard to sell him off as no one wants to pay his wages. Loan him out perhaps.

hi mate :) when i manage man city, my approach is to have a 4-1-2-1-2 formation in
a barcelona-esc style of football:

hart
richards-lescott-kompany-kolarov
de jong
toure-milner
silva
dzeko-aguero

i like to control the midfield with a fluid philosophy, short, slick and slightly unpredictable passing
with attacking fullbacks. it may take some time to get that structure of play in place, but once you can,
you find that the team can dictate the tempo of games more- creating more clear cut chances gradually.
also, i like to employ the best fitness coaches to allow the team to do more pressing higher up the pitch
to win the ball back.

if you like a long-winded game, i like to sign the best young players in the wonderkids section. the current
man city team are about 24- in 5 years time they'll be fading out quite a bit. at that time, the 17-year olds you
sign will be 22, the peak of their career. if you sign the best youngsters, eventually, you'll have a team of the best
players in the world playing at the peak of their careers.

hope this helps