Manchester City agree Silva deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City announce they have reached an agreement with Valencia to sign Spanish international winger David Silva.

More...

Well well well. Bellamy's going to find it difficult to get a game.

****!!!! i wanted him at the bridge. never mind flo malouda is better lol.

It's going to be great seeing him in the Prem more importantly for City

Good player, but more importantly, good to see all the talk of Mata,Villa & Silva coming to 'Pool can 2/3-rdly end :D

****!!!! i wanted him at the bridge. never mind flo malouda is better lol.

malouda better than silva ? u ever seen la liga dude ? this guy pwns everything, real madrid wanted silva but they couldn't afford it, so instead they sign di maria.. this is one **** of a singing , well done city.

malouda better than silva ? u ever seen la liga dude ? this guy pwns everything, real madrid wanted silva but they couldn't afford it, so instead they sign di maria.. this is one **** of a singing , well done city.

i was joking mate hence the lol. although malouda was sensational last season and was possibly if you think about it the best winger in the premiership last season easily the most consistant.

I personally think David Silva is slightly better than Florent Malouda, not much in it.
Anyway, It's a huge coup for city because he's a very good player and more importantly can play both LW and the creative midfield role we're lacking, good versatility. I think he's gonna need a while to settle in and, while mentally strong, will have his resolve tested with the kickings in he'll get. I'm confident this will be successful, and in terms of player ability he's up there with the best.

Um, obviously not. :S

Originally Posted by oneflyride
i was joking mate hence the lol. although malouda was sensational last season and was possibly if you think about it the best winger in the premiership last season easily the most consistant.

Originally Posted by oneflyride
You are so biased sometimes. Valencia was much better.......

Back