Manchester City agree Silva deal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
malouda better than silva ? u ever seen la liga dude ? this guy pwns everything, real madrid wanted silva but they couldn't afford it, so instead they sign di maria.. this is one **** of a singing , well done city.

Originally Posted by oneflyride
i was joking mate hence the lol. although malouda was sensational last season and was possibly if you think about it the best winger in the premiership last season easily the most consistant.
valencia was the most consistent winger.

malouda, was only excellent in the 2nd half of the season, he was shocking first half

You are so biased sometimes. Valencia was much better.......

im really not being biased valencia was brilliant dont get me wrong but i just think malouda was better whats wrong with that???

They got Di Maria because they couldn't afford Silva...? When Di Maria cost more?

valencia was the most consistent winger.

malouda, was only excellent in the 2nd half of the season, he was shocking first half

malouda started to perform towards the end ov the 08/09 season when hiddink took over. if their is a critisicm about wingers its that they struggle to either cross or finish they seen to struggle with atleast 1 ov them and i just think on last seasons performances malouda was better than valencia.

malouda started to perform towards the end ov the 08/09 season when hiddink took over. if their is a critisicm about wingers its that they struggle to either cross or finish they seen to struggle with atleast 1 ov them and i just think on last seasons performances malouda was better than valencia.
he dropped off at thefirst half of this season too, then pciked it back up. valencia came and hit the ground running and never let up

cjacko just leave it out this threads about davis silva not how good malouda was last season

he dropped off at thefirst half of this season too, then pciked it back up. valencia came and hit the ground running and never let up

i apologise for going off topic and nearly starting something people. just to add valencia has always been good possibly one off the best buys from sir alex.

with this signing does it mean man city will line up with silva on the left robinho through the centre and johnson on the right with tevez up top if so that looks ******* mean.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

cjacko just leave it out this threads about davis silva not how good malouda was last season

sorry my bad x

i apologise for going off topic and nearly starting something people. just to add valencia has always been good possibly one off the best buys from sir alex.

with this signing does it mean man city will line up with silva on the left robinho through the centre and johnson on the right with tevez up top if so that looks ******* mean.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

sorry my bad x
no need to apologise lol, its you opinion.

city do look mean up front, but can they be consistent? and they have the same flaws at the back. silva will be awesome though

After the season Bellamy had, I'd hate to see him thrown out of the starting XI.

Given Bellamy's current wage packet, I doubt he would want to leave even if he wasn't featuring in the starting XI.

Given Bellamy's current wage packet, I doubt he would want to leave even if he wasn't featuring in the starting XI.

knowing Craig Bellamy, I agree lol
but dispite his background, i'd love to see him at the SoL

i dont think this is the end of bellamy, i think more this is the end of SWP, with anyluk he go abroad, dont wanna see that over rated cant cross or dribble winger in england anymore.

Back