Reaction score
Im playing with Manchester City just got the game and started. I would like to spend on young players... not world stars like CR or Messi :D
And because i play in Pl i want to bring british talent. Of course from other countries too... but could you name some young british talent?

Some more info: Im planning to make Manchester City the number 1 team in manchester. (Overtake United). And be the manager of the team like the whole save. And be like Alex Ferguson :D
I also want to make it 1 of the greatest teams in european competitions.
I want to make the academy great and bring players from there.

Could you guys give me some tips... i also watch much football IRL (PL, La Liga, Seria A). Im pretty much a football fan. But this is FM2011 so everything doesn't go the same way that in IRl :D Thanks.

now thats not two words u see together : man city, talent :p

ok, u should set ur scouts to look for wonderkids

talent :

connor wickham

jordan hendersan

ross barkley

Jack Rodwell, Tom Cleverly, Jordan Spence, Ryan Shawcross, Ashley Young, James Vaughan.

Thanks, i follow PL so i know some of those. Like shawcross and henderson :D Gotta get barkley.. thanks. And Henderson and rodwell are really intresting.. gotta get when i get cash.

Just buy the whole English U-21 U-19 since you are Man City :)

Nathaniel Clyne, Victor Moses, Connor Wickham, Joe Mattock, Alex Smithies, Mark Beevers.

Alex Smithies GK.

Ben Ninja'd it though :(

connor wickham
jordan henderson
kieran gibbs

then pull out the arsene wenger card and activate amazing youth academy :p by sending your scouts to :

brazil
argentina
germany
russia
spain
portugal
italy
france
ghana
cameroon

and filter the scout searches age to 15-20 maybe 21 and see what they reccomend for you :)

Thorgan Hazard, Luc Castaignos, Funso Ojo, Stefan de Vrij, Sotiris Ninis, Leroy Fer, Christian Derflinger, David Alaba, Joel Matip, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Sime Vrsaljko, Jonas Ramalho, Serge Aurier, Raphael Varane, Arnaud Souquet, Alexandre Lacazette, Christian Eriksen, Luuk de Jong, Phil Jones, Khouma Babacar, Daniel Kofi Agyei, Emmanuel Badu, Matej Vydra, Gonçalo Paciencia, Vaclav Kadlec, Douglas Costa, Alex Teixeira, Facundo Bertoglio, Dodo (Corinthians), Lucas (Sao Paulo), Rogelio Funes Mori, Daniel Villalva, Sergio Araujo.

Most of these players are foreign but i hope it helps

Bale, Shawcross, Rodwell, Hamsik, Biabiany, Sanchez, Coentrao, Marin, Tosic, Hazard, Pastore, Neymar

J.Butland (goalkeeper) he is with Birmingham at the start of the game

Uros Crosic
Bryan Rabello
Tom Cairney
Selim Nzé
Sebastian Coates
Leandro Bacuna
Kara
Jack Butland

All cheap, by the way.

Last edited:
Wow, you guys really know this game well :D Nice talents.. i cant buy all but surely some. Thank you very much.

alot of the mentioned players are **** for a club like man city ( challenging for titles ) .
there's a lacking of british talents, maybe you should wait till the regens come out