manchester city boss.. fun or striving to reach the top? bit of both?

brod19

Banned
Reaction score

Probably a much debated issue, maybe a bit tidious?
Well I support Manchester United and haven't really done a City season before, so I started one today, first season was average with no silverware..
Getting used to the team and the finances and what not obviously ;) .... However, my second season has started very well..

Akinfeev, Kameni, Rob Green (boooo! USA blunder!!)

K.Toure, Lescott, Jagielka, Criscito, Hangeland, Onouha, Diego Renan

Rodwell, Rolfes, Miguel Veloso, Moussa Sissoko, Barry

Gourcuff, Arshavin, Zarate, Jovetic, Lennon, Welliton, Aguero

Fernand Torres, Fernando Llorente, Agbonlahor, Tevez

Qualified for the euro cup by beating a belgium side 8-1 on aggregate, in the premiership hav beaten..
Stoke(H): 4-0 - Tevez (2), Toure (2)
Tottenham (A): 1-0 - Aguero
Middlesbrough (A): 2-0 - Torres, tevez

Any advice, tips or even questions? Signings, tactics?.. I have no idea what training routines work best

I recommend signing Diego Buonanotte and rafael toloi 2 very good young signings

sign Annan and Lukaku, you seem too lack full backs

sign Annan and Lukaku, you seem too lack full backs

I play a 3-4-1-2 formation now, attacking and direct.. Seems to be working well, I definately think I need a change of emphasis for away games tho, diego renan seems to be a great player.. I will look into your recomendations tommorow :)

I don't think you need any tactics with that team tbh.

WOW great signings how did you make them ie cost etc
i can never seem to buy all these players even with city
who did you sell and for how much
thanks

Basically had a clear out of the whole team, bit risky with morale but definately worth it now.. sold wayne bridge for 7 million, micah richards 5.5, given 5, adebayor 15, santa cruz 7.5, bellamy 5, robinho 13.5.. Ireland 7.5.. A few other sales and a very generous chairman and I signed aguero for 52 million, torres for 80, diego renan for 12.5, welliton for 12.5.. I will try and get screen shots and stuff, going to go and carry on with the season now, helped in anyway?