jdenzy

Reaction score
Like [Coolmcool] Only signings players from France, But with this one and Manchester City. Only UK Based players.

View attachment 344843

I'm only allowed to sign players from this region, thus the title of British Lions.

Manchester City Legend Joe Corrigan Takes Charge!

Joe is known for making over 400 apps for Manchester City during the 60's to 80's
When he retired he worked with Liverpool, Chester City, Stockport county and last West Brom Before Retiring.

He came back out of Retirement and joined Hull City as a Goalkeeping coach in that era at Hull he was involved with the Hull fans and Jimmy Bullard which resulted in him being sacked.

But now the man is back and as a First team Manager at the Oil rich Manchester City

" I'm very happy to take charge it's a bigger club than ever and I'm pleased to be apart of it "

View attachment 669252

FA ANNOUNCEMENT

We stand here today after a 78hour talk with Manchester City, We recently found out they have breaching many FA Laws in Contracts and in the Club, We spoke with the owner of Manchester Khaldoon Al Mubarak and many other representatives to conclude a deal we feel right, The worst outcome for Manchester City is disbanding the club, We felt that this was unfair mainly because they're not in debt it's just issues but after a long chat and court appearances we came to an Agreement the agreement is listed below.

1. The club must sell anybody who hasn't been in England since the age of 21.

2. The club must only Sign, English/Scottish/Irish and Welsh nations

3. They can sign people abroad but they must be under 21. (But cannot play Until they have Gained nationality) Days to Gain Nationality (1825 days Just less than 5 years)

4. If they have any other nations at the club they cannot play, If they're not sold they CAN be loaned out but for Manchester City this is not beneficial unless they're under 21.

5. There's not way for them to breach this and we haven't come to an agreement how long this should last, For now we're keeping this rule for Manchester City for 20years. They're welcome to appeal but could result into more years added if they don't have a strong case.

Thank you.

View attachment 344828

Joe Corrigan: I'm very upset to take charge of Manchester city during this difficult time but I want the fans to know that my plans are still bigger than ever, Yes we can only sign Homegrown players but that isn't a bad thing, Morale will go up, Team Spirit will improve more than ever, We still aim high regardless of the punishments.

View attachment 344825

The last shirt of a city player to be taken off the hanger before a major Clear out.​

This sounds like a good story,
im doing a similar career with tottenham,

looks like a good idea. if you need any recommendations, you should try and bring in James McCarthy from Everton. Solid midfielder, can play all through the middle, and plays for Rep. of Ireland so he is definitely someone to look at.

Good idea...have thought about doing this but starting with Liverpool as have a nucleus of HG players to start (Sturridge, Sterling, Gerrard, Henderson etc...) be interesting to see who your able to bring in so will be following...bet of luck with this!!

Thanks guys, Yeah McCarthy was one of my top lists

and I was going to do my Beloved Liverpool but I thought Man city have barely any Uk players so it's going to be hard haha

Would recommend carroll n kane from spurs if you can get them, along with rose, walker all perform well for me

Richards is fit on the Current roster I'm using.

Thanks for the suggestions Tracz =]

also this is pretty difficult considering I have to wait for most players to sell before I buy xD

Announcement!

View attachment 344761

" We spoke to FA about this Rule and we appealed and also made a request thankfully they accepted "

" We're still not allowed to buy anybody over 21 who is not UK but we're allowed to sign anybody under 21 regardless of the Nationality and they don't have to wait to be declared, I'm very happy about this as It's very difficult to sign only UK players"

Joe Corrigan: It's good that we have more options, Personally I'm still going for majority of UK players as I think the morale and team will work well but It's nice to know we can still sign good youngsters, In this case we will look for youngsters but it won't be my priority

View attachment 669418

View attachment 669756

CLEAR OUT!

" Manchester City are forced to sell there superstars "

Gael Glichy Joins Monaco for the fee of 8m

Edin Dzeko Joins Chelsea for the fee of 18m

Alexsandar Kolarov joins Benfica for the fee of 9.25m (Benfica will have to pay 152k pm for the next 46 months

Yaya Toure joins Barcelona for the fee of 32.5m (Barca will have to pay 539k pm for the next 46 months

Pablo Zabaleta joins Arsenal for the fee of 10m (Arsenal will have to pay 166k pm for the next 46 months

Aguero joins Real Madrid on a season long loan with a future fee of 30m.

Kompany joins Bayern Munich on a season long loan with a future fee of 30m

Samir Nasri join Juventus on a season long loan with a future fee of 15m

' We're very sad to see all these players leave, We read the rules of out new transfers and we had to send some out on loan but we're not paying for there wages and it's clearing up space, We've still go many Players to leave but no clubs are coming in '

Joe Corrigan: We've struggled to get transfers, Club know our situation and are taking that in when it comes to buying their players and upping the price as much as they can.

TRANSFER NEWS. [IN]

View attachment 344581

'I'm very pleased to welcome them all to the club, with our new rule I'm very happy we are able to sign any nation u21's Thomas Martinez has a fantastic future'

PRE-SEASON

View attachment 344577

Not a bad pre-season During the first 2 pre-season we used mostly u21's and u18's while everyone was on their way out/in

Next up! [Community Sheild vs Arsenal]

View attachment 344576

View attachment 344528 View attachment 344527

View attachment 344534

View attachment 344526

View attachment 344525 View attachment 344524

View attachment 344523

View attachment 344522

View attachment 344521 View attachment 344520

Manchester City lift the FA Community shield!

' I'm very pleased, Yes it's not a major title, But with our problems we've proved clubs wrong and this is just a start, the support of the fans has been better than ever and we will keep growing as a club and a family '

View attachment 344519

The draw of the Champions League

View attachment 344518

View attachment 344517

Great idea, I'll follow! Never thought I'd see Troy Deeney at Man City.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk