Manchester City climb football's rich list

Jamie92

Reaction score
Manchester City have moved up to eleventh in football's rich list with a massive 44 percent revenue increase for the year ending June 2010

Top 20 rich list

1. Real Madrid £359.1m
2. Barcelona £325.9m
3. Man United £286.4m
4. Bayern Munich £264.5m
5. Arsenal £224.4m
6. Chelsea £209.5m
7. AC Milan £193.1m
8. Liverpool £184.5m
9. Inter Milan £184.1m
10. Juventus £167.8m
11. Manchester City £125.1m
12. Tottenham £119.8m
13. Hamburg £119.7 m
14. Lyon £119.6m
15. Marseille £115.5m
16. Schalke £114.5m
17. Atletico Madrid £101.9m
18. Roma £100.5m
19. Stuttgart £94m
20. Aston Villa £89.6m

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6743735,00.html

Fulham are 30th in Europe from Revenue made last year with 94.2 Million euros. Interesting, around 60 Million euro's came from TV money though. Suggests that the Europa League is more profitable than you thought with that revenue taking into account a lot of clubs in Europe have a lot higher attendances than us.

Yet mine is actually up to date...

My bad i read this years and the two previous years earlier and made an absolute BLUNDER!

Have amended my thread with current report

My bad i read this years and the two previous years earlier and made an absolute BLUNDER!

Have amended my thread with current report

You just couldn't let me take the credit with this thread could you :p

I would have done usually ^^) but as i practically read all of the 3 MASSIVE reports, i had to do it, or its a waste :$

I would have done usually ^^) but as i practically read all of the 3 MASSIVE reports, i had to do it, or its a waste :$

haha no worries, let's just see who gets more thread replies :p

haha no worries, let's just see who gets more thread replies :p

You more than likely as your in the England section and im in The Rest.

HOWEVER really the footballs rich list isn't just english teams so technically your in the wrong section :$

City is 11th...Spurs 12th ;)

This is just the beginning! City will increase it sooooooo much in the coming seasons...
Yeah they might increase, but they're not actually making money.

"massive 44 percent revenue increase" just means they gained more income, not profit. The player wages alone mean you'll make massive losses every single year. Any "profit" is from your sugar daddy pumping money into the club.

You more than likely as your in the England section and im in The Rest.

HOWEVER really the footballs rich list isn't just english teams so technically your in the wrong section :$

Technically my thread is about the article on sky sports news about Man City climbing it...where are Man City from? England XD

Yeah they might increase, but they're not actually making money.

"massive 44 percent revenue increase" just means they gained more income, not profit. The player wages alone mean you'll make massive losses every single year. Any "profit" is from your sugar daddy pumping money into the club.

I already knew that, you dont have to remind me of it....but the revenue is increasing and it will increase in the next years pretty much. You have to remember that the wage bill is getting cutted too. You will see that in the summer Citys biggest earners and the fringe players will sold. Bridge, Adebayor, Bellamy, Jo, Swp....players like that. Those are players that are a huge part of the wage bill.

So the wage bill will be cleaned at the same time. City is going in the right direction.

liverpool were doing terrible and yet the fans still dont give up and continue spending money at the club :wub:

Where's a link to a full list?

Not many Spanish teams there.

Where's a link to a full list?

Not many Spanish teams there.

because they are poor, the fact there isnt a universal TV rights deal for la liga means the top clubs get a ton of money but everyone else gets ****** all

In all honesty I really don't see why you should be given credit for copy+pasting a list which u did not go to the effort of formatting or bolding certain teams to show they have risen

In all honesty I really don't see why you should be given credit for copy+pasting a list which u did not go to the effort of formatting or bolding certain teams to show they have risen

Information is information...why do a select awkward few have to be so technical on this forum.

Information is information...why do a select awkward few have to be so technical on this forum.

lol techinal, it just seems stupid that you are asking for credit cos you did the highly complex process of copying+pasting a list from a website

anyways i dont mean to start an argument here so..

On Topic- Man City were always rising and Spurs 12th but still they cant find the funds to buy a striker