Manchester City Dream team in 9 days.

• Thread starter Thread starter gradond
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8K

gradond

Reaction score
Works only on Update:
Firstly you must set your expectations as Title Winners, if not you are unlikely to have enough money to sign all these targets.

July 7 - Transfer list and offer to clubs and sell - Adam Johnson--10M to Shaktar
Zabaleta 7.5M to Liverpool
Lescott - 4.8 to Newcastle
Wright Phillips - 7.5 To Aston Villa
K Toure - 9.25 to Bayern Munich
Hart - 7.5 to Newcastle

You can also sell others, however all the others are important backups.

If you only recieve one offer for a player, delay responding to this for 2 days, otherwise this plan becomes comprimised.

Then on the 8th July - Make offers for Wesley Sneijder 68M/Chiellini 38.5M and Iniesta 48.5M. Obviously you can change ur transfer targets, although for this to work they need to be qualified Eu National)

Then on the 11th Ask the board, by suggesting that it would show it would really mean business (and question their ambition if they don't agree) to sign Maicon, Cesc Fabregas and Thiago Silva. These players together would normally cost around £180 Million but you can buy them on top of your other transfer targets, if you follow this plan.

Ensure that you do not recieve any money prior to this point, and that your transfer budget is set at the lowest possible point.

If these signings are all accepted, then ask your board in turn for increased revenue of transfers, Wage budget (the only options) and Transfer budgets (to strengthen the squad). Again questioning the board's ambition if they turn you down on the first attempt.

This took me one or two attempts but it should work eventually.

Then ur team will look like mine in the first season:

Given
Maicon
Thiago Silva
Chiellini
Kolarov
Fabregas
Toure
Iniesta
Silva
Sneijder
Tevez

It cost the club 365 million when i started with a budget of around 70 Million, but that doesnt bother me when the Sheikh will write off all the debts.
******* good, huh?

Given kind of ruins it a bit don't you think? :S But looks good other than that :)

I am also playing as man city but want to get ride of santa cruz, jo and all the older players in man city including Given.

to be honest...It's not that hard to turn Man City into a dream team.oO)

Works only on Update:
Firstly you must set your expectations as Title Winners, if not you are unlikely to have enough money to sign all these targets.

July 7 - Transfer list and offer to clubs and sell - Adam Johnson--10M to Shaktar
Zabaleta 7.5M to Liverpool
Lescott - 4.8 to Newcastle
Wright Phillips - 7.5 To Aston Villa
K Toure - 9.25 to Bayern Munich
Hart - 7.5 to Newcastle

You can also sell others, however all the others are important backups.

If you only recieve one offer for a player, delay responding to this for 2 days, otherwise this plan becomes comprimised.

Then on the 8th July - Make offers for Wesley Sneijder 68M/Chiellini 38.5M and Iniesta 48.5M. Obviously you can change ur transfer targets, although for this to work they need to be qualified Eu National)

Then on the 11th Ask the board, by suggesting that it would show it would really mean business (and question their ambition if they don't agree) to sign Maicon, Cesc Fabregas and Thiago Silva. These players together would normally cost around £180 Million but you can buy them on top of your other transfer targets, if you follow this plan.

Ensure that you do not recieve any money prior to this point, and that your transfer budget is set at the lowest possible point.

If these signings are all accepted, then ask your board in turn for increased revenue of transfers, Wage budget (the only options) and Transfer budgets (to strengthen the squad). Again questioning the board's ambition if they turn you down on the first attempt.

This took me one or two attempts but it should work eventually.

Then ur team will look like mine in the first season:

Given
Maicon
Thiago Silva
Chiellini
Kolarov
Fabregas
Toure
Iniesta
Silva
Sneijder
Tevez

It cost the club 365 million when i started with a budget of around 70 Million, but that doesnt bother me when the Sheikh will write off all the debts.
******* good, huh?

really dont understand this, are you creating a how to post? or a story? this is the buy and sell players section you ask a question we give you advice.

I dont understand why you sold Joe Hart but the team looks good. I think it would be relatively easy to turn Man City into a dream team with the funds available. I also wouldnt have sold Adam Johnson.

Given kind of ruins it a bit don't you think? :S But looks good other than that :)
Hes really not. Hes one of the best left backs on the game.

Kolarov's and Given are defintely the weak links of the side but Given starts the game as good as Hart - and i already plan to sign one of the world class upcoming keepers next season (Akinfeev, Neuer or Adler) and probably Domenico Criscito next season once they've developed a bit more. So they're really temporary options

hahahahaahahaa, you clearly will not play for more than 1 season... 92m on Fabregas, God, I barely even spend that over 3 years at United and it was twice the amount my Bundesliga title winning Sc Freiburg team were valued at....

how long have you played this save in Fm years? what happens to all that cash? also such a huge influx of players is bound to disrupt any harmony that was at City previously (which was not much)

I could never justify spending that amount of money... I much prefer buying players like Gaitan and Yokuslu and Cuevas and Mascia etc etc etc and turning them into quality players...

each to their own ;) different strokes for different folks

Kolarov's and Given are defintely the weak links of the side but Given starts the game as good as Hart - and i already plan to sign one of the world class upcoming keepers next season (Akinfeev, Neuer or Adler) and probably Domenico Criscito next season once they've developed a bit more. So they're really temporary options

*cough Ochoa cough*

I'd say well done, but I have very little respect for anyone that doesn't challenge themselves by playing as City. (You can win the league without spending anything)

If someone can explain the feeling of satisfaction from winning what you are expected to then I'd like to know.

Paid a fair bit for Sneijder!!! Is he really worth that much!?!?!?

Giving yourself a challenge gives you so much more satisfaction. My favourite EPL teams to manage are Everton, West Ham and Sunderland.
Since FM2011 has been released im proud to say I have never managed Arsenal, United, Chelsea, City, Spurs or Liverpool! HARDCORE management!

if you support any of the big teams though then naturally your gunna want to manage them surely!!

Back