Manchester City Dream team in 9 days.

• Thread starter Thread starter gradond
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 8K
if you support any of the big teams though then naturally your gunna want to manage them surely!!

I support Liverpool, and tbh I find them boring to manage and you don't get much satisfaction out of it either, personally I find them too easy to manage so I don't bother after one save.

It's just my opinion though, maybe it's still enjoyable for people newer to FM. **** even my Derby save has become boring now (Quadruple last season, able to dominate Barça on possession etc)

I'm not sure you need such a step by step technique to build a dream team at Man City.

YOU HAVE A BOTTOMLESS PIT OF MONEY.

Last edited:
I support Liverpool, and tbh I find them boring to manage and you don't get much satisfaction out of it either, personally I find them too easy to manage so I don't bother after one save.

It's just my opinion though, maybe it's still enjoyable for people newer to FM. **** even my Derby save has become boring now (Quadruple last season, able to dominate Barça on possession etc)

I am currently on a save as Liverpool and i havent found it easy at all (please teach me the way to success master :)).
I am in my fourth season and i havent won the league or the champions league yet. I have finished 2nd in the last 2 season but cant beat the strangle hold that Man City have on the title. I have a brilliant team but they always drop points against **** opposition (might just be the fact that i'm ****).

Theres no need for people to get so preachy. If he enjoys playing with City and spending £400M then its not hurting anyone else, he did buy the game to play and enjoy in whatever way he wants after all.

People implying his game is pointless because Man City don't offer a massive challenge is stupid, that can be applied to any game eg. managing Everton is pointless as Cardiff is more challenging, managing Cardiff is pointless as Brenford is more challenging, managing Brentford is pointless as Stockport is more challenging etc etc to the point that people should only ever manage the worst team on the game.

Hes really not. Hes one of the best left backs on the game.

Of course he is.

No, he really isn't, take off your light blue glasses and see the world in a different light.

hahahahaahahaa, you clearly will not play for more than 1 season... 92m on Fabregas, God, I barely even spend that over 3 years at United and it was twice the amount my Bundesliga title winning Sc Freiburg team were valued at....

how long have you played this save in Fm years? what happens to all that cash? also such a huge influx of players is bound to disrupt any harmony that was at City previously (which was not much)

I could never justify spending that amount of money... I much prefer buying players like Gaitan and Yokuslu and Cuevas and Mascia etc etc etc and turning them into quality players...

each to their own ;) different strokes for different folks

How to bankrupt and destablise a club in 9 days lol

but like you say each to their own :)

I am currently on a save as Liverpool and i havent found it easy at all (please teach me the way to success master :)).
I am in my fourth season and i havent won the league or the champions league yet. I have finished 2nd in the last 2 season but cant beat the strangle hold that Man City have on the title. I have a brilliant team but they always drop points against **** opposition (might just be the fact that i'm ****).

PM me with screenshots of your team and I'll sort you out. (H)

Theres no need for people to get so preachy. If he enjoys playing with City and spending £400M then its not hurting anyone else, he did buy the game to play and enjoy in whatever way he wants after all.

People implying his game is pointless because Man City don't offer a massive challenge is stupid, that can be applied to any game eg. managing Everton is pointless as Cardiff is more challenging, managing Cardiff is pointless as Brenford is more challenging, managing Brentford is pointless as Stockport is more challenging etc etc to the point that people should only ever manage the worst team on the game.

highly agree with this!

There is always a team more challenging to play as!

You've sold off all the good youngsters (e.g. Abdi Ibrahim, Donal McDermott, etc.). What is the point though, sometimes I manage Man City for fun (not long term) but I don't buy world class players, more like players like Kadlec & co.

I also do not agree in going out and spending over £200M in just over a week but at the end of the day it is his own game , he can do what he wants.
I don't believe he came on here to brag/show off about his quite frankly amazing team , he just wanted to help others who are managing Man City and show them a way of getting a great team very quickly.

Barca won't accept 50 million for Iniesta from me, so how have you done 48.5?

Have u got 11.3 update, and u must load up the Spanish league

Back