Manchester City fight - Kolo Toure v Adebayor

"Manchester City announce new training facility"

The blue side of Manchester today announced plans to build a brand new building to house a boxing ring. In the style of old circus fights, the Manchester club hope to have a weekly schedule to incorperate a good punch up session with City's undefeated Adebayor as champion. With rumours of Ade leaving, will new boy Dzeko be able to step up and earn the belt?

looks like a good 'kids on the playground' scrap. sigh. i thought we might get broken faces and blood, ie - a proper fight :(

Manchester City will fail epically if the keep having bust ups, maybe thats why the signed Dzeko so he can sort them out

Haha, Man City will never achieve anything with Mancini at the helm!

Oh well. Second in the league on goal differance and in good form. Me thinks you're wrong.

"If you're below man city clap your hands" (majority of the forum claps)

Really? The Mirror is just as reliable as goal.com? sorry if this is true i didnt know!

It was always going to happen with so many egos, will be interesting how this plays out.

Those words don't even deserve to be in the same sentence, except with a "not" in between them.

So many fights at City already this season. Tevez and Dzeko to scuffle next. :p

Oh well. Second in the league on goal differance and in good form. Me thinks you're wrong.

Being top is what counts in he end anyways and u would have htought Man City would have atleats made it to the Champions League this season

dont start that again ffs. ok you support a team with some money. well done you. have a biscuit.

You say all is not too well.... there flying at the min up there with the top teams... just imagine when the spirit is good... in the enxt 1/2 seasons man city will be champions i have no doubt.. it will be just like chelsea then it will be man city man utd and chelsea for title unless arsenal keep up and spend

Depends on the manager I think mate. Mancini isn't the man for the job, though I admit he's doing better atm than I predicted. But like Chelsea when they first started buying, they will need a hard, disciplinary manger to get all the noses pointing in the right direction (enter; Mourinho). And lets face it, as long as they keep buying more players, leaving others frustrated as they face fewer minutes in the first team, skirmishes like this one are inevitable.

Would of been better if it was De Jong vs Tevez..

Depends on the manager I think mate. Mancini isn't the man for the job, though I admit he's doing better atm than I predicted. But like Chelsea when they first started buying, they will need a hard, disciplinary manger to get all the noses pointing in the right direction (enter; Mourinho). And lets face it, as long as they keep buying more players, leaving others frustrated as they face fewer minutes in the first team, skirmishes like this one are inevitable.

I seriously doubt Mourinho is going to go to City. Mancini is doing a good job, could maybe be more aggressive and adventurous at home, but other than that the team is beginning to gel. Almost any manager in the world would struggle with that dressing room.

hmmmm that picture isn't really conclusive so I can't comment. If true bad signs for for player harmony, though it is only Ade who's probs going to leave this Jan so not a major concern. Maybe Ade just wants to be noticed by Mancini, no matter what the reason :p

Sky should just put the City training ground up for boxing nights, I'm positive we'll see more punches than an Audley Harrison fight.

I hope they get rid of Ade, this is not a big thing....but Ade hasn't played for 1-2 month and he is doing that on training. And he is on massive wages, stupid Hughes who bought him. sell him for 1mil lol.

I seriously doubt Mourinho is going to go to City. Mancini is doing a good job, could maybe be more aggressive and adventurous at home, but other than that the team is beginning to gel. Almost any manager in the world would struggle with that dressing room.

I never said Mourinho was the only man for the job let alone that he would come. Although Mourinho has stated several times that the premiership is his favorite national league and he would some day return. Though he might not have a name outside of Holland and Portugal, I think Co Adriaanse could be the man for the job! Am i right fellow Dutchies??!!

it will be good to see dzeko on the prem because he is so good on football manager but you dont really hear about him all too much in real life