tripod

Reaction score
Hey can someone help me with these players as i can't find any right tactic for them. the best i found was 4-3-2-1 and descrive there roles please
happy.png

Goalkeepers:
Shay Given(Main)
Joe Hart(Sub)
Alphonse Aerola(Youth)

Defenders:
Jan Verthongen-SW/DC/DM/MC
Micah Richards-DRC
Kolo Toure-DRC
Wayne Bridge-DL
Joleon Lescott-DLC
Sebastian Coates-DC(Youth)
Vincent Kompany-DC/DM/MC
Pablo Zabaleta-DWBR/MRC
Patrick Van Aanholt-DWBL(Youth)
Aleksander Kolarov-DWBL

Medfielders:
Gareth Bale-DWBL/ML/AML
Mathias Ezequiel Schelotto-WBR/MR/AMR
Gareth Barry-DM/MLC
Yaya Toure-DM/MC
Nigel De Jong-DM/MC
Patrick Vieira-DM/MC
James Milner-MRLC/AMRL
Lucas-ML/AMRL/ST
Michael Johnson-MC
Shaun Wright-Philips-MRC/AMRC
Adam Johnson-MRL/AMRL
David Silva-MRLC/AMRLC
Paulo Henrique-MC/AMC
Satiago Cazorla-MRL/AMRL
Nicolas Lodeiro-MC/AMC

Strikers-
Pato-AMR/ST
Mario Balotelli-AMRL/ST
Carlos Tevez-ST

Please help me and tell me the subsitutes too while giving me the details for every player eg poacher and i wish to play bale as he cot me a fortune to buy him unlike pato

why did you get rid of adebayor?

you can get a solid city lineup from the starting players, no real need to buy/sell

I'd go for a 4-2-3-1

Hart

Zabaleta (wing back) - Jan/Kompany (one stopper (taller, stronger) one cover (fast)) - Kolarov (wing back)

De Jong (anchor man) - Yaya (D/L playmaker)

Silva (out wide) ------------ Tevez (terequista) ------------ Bale (out wide)

Balotelli or Pato (poacher or advanced forward)​

i would have preferred adebayor up front over balotelli - although i think adebayor is **** irl hes pretty **** good in-game and a fantastic target man.

the two wingers im not sure on their roles as im not in-game atm and not sure on their stats, but usually setting the wingbacks/wingers to swap positions in advanced person tactics works well against teams who man-mark (as in swap zabaleta/silva and kolarov/bale)

thats what id use anyway, some people would play differently, everyone plays differently.

I prefer unwing player.. An yeah, why u sell adebayor... You dont need to buy any player for city.. Just by a coach because starting coach for city really bad.. No offense.
I will go for 4-3-3 since city has many striker

If you want plug and play tac for city
Use this
http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=72079

Pm me if you interest. I give a link for dwnld

I prefer unwing player.. An yeah, why u sell adebayor... You dont need to buy any player for city.. Just by a coach because starting coach for city really bad.. No offense.
I will go for 4-3-3 since city has many striker

If you want plug and play tac for city
Use this
http://www.thedugout.tv/community/showthread.php?t=72079

Pm me if you interest. I give a link for dwnld

huh? he only has three strikers, all of which play well as AM's, one of which (tevez) is probably one (if not the) best CF's in the game...

I try already this tac with city.. City have joe, santa cruz, etuhu, and david silva who can be a good striker plus all winger and mid is hard working type.. This tac will make city unbeatable.. Trust me..;)

But for this guy case.. He already buy some player there.. So it going different case.. No offence seriously I cant think any good tac with this player..
4-2-1-2-1 may good.. Let see..

...............................................................Tevez...........................................................
David Silva .............................................................................................Shaun WP
............................................................J. Milner.........................................................
.............................................Yaya Toure .. N. De Jong..........................................
Kolarov............... Kolo Toure.....................Vincent Kompany.... Micah Richard
.............................................................Given..........................................................

Last edited:
My tottenham tactic should suit your players
GK Hart
RB Richards
LB Kolarov
CB Kompany
CB Toure
MCL Y Toure
MCR Henrique
AML Bale
AMR Silva
CFL Tevez
CFR Pato
thats how i would line them up here is a screenshot of the formation
View attachment 121134
You can download my tactic for the tactic page its called spurs swap

..............................Hart...................................
.....................Kolo......Kompany....................
Boateng(WB)......De Jong.......(WB)Kolarov
...............Yaya.................Sneijder..................
.............................Silva.....................................
................Tevez(C)..........Balotelli.....................

Subs: Given, Zabaleta, Lescott, Milner, A Johnson, Dzeko, Bojan

(Control, Very Fluid, Short Passing, More creative freedom, Slow Tempo, High defensive line)

This is the squad and tactics i use and in my opinion it's as good as it gets for Any City team. Just use these tactics and formation with any mix of players in your team and you're all set.

edit: see screenshot (Thanks to ctall)

25hoi9f.png

Last edited:
i have only 3 strikers i my first team but i have also guidetti and henriksen in the youth wich are going to become great. i only sold etuhu. adebayor and santa cruz are on loan with real madrid and wigan respectively with an option to buy for the 2 of them. I would like a strong midfield but can't have any idea hoq to balance them as they are all star players for me. another question is whom of the strikers stays on the bench? an which full baks do i use kolarov, van aanholt, zabaleta or bridge? and what about the position settings for each player. i'd like to get the best out of bale and balotelli