jgehunter

Reaction score
Hello, I'm in my second year with Man City and I'm looking to improve as significantly as possible the squad after only winning the league and getting to the champions league final last year.

I play with a back four with 2 wingbacks, a 1DM-2CM-1AM midfield and 2 strikers.

Here is my lineup plus subs:

GK
Joe Hart (K. Arrizabalag)

CD CD
Kompany (K. Reikik) Doria (Nastasic)

RWB LWB

????? (M. Richards) Clichy (A. Moreno)

DM
T. Kroos (J. Garcia)

CM CM
Y. Toure (J. Rodwell) Fernandinho (?????)

AM
Silva (????)

ST ST
Aguero (C. Fierro) ???? (S. Jovetic)

I'd be thus looking to buy both a first choice striker and a first choice right wing back and a backup advanced midfielder and a backup centre midfielder.

I've been given a 277 million transfer kitty so money shouldn't be a problem (Although my first target Azpilicueta, Chelsea wouldn't let go off him no matter what) and I'm also looking to sell Zabaleta, Kolarov, Zuculini, Milner, Scott Sinclair, Nasri, Dzeco and Guidetti so should get close to 100 million more.

I'm not sure who I can buy that would slot straight into the team as I normally always buy young players, thank you very much in advance.

Forgot to mention that in order to comply with quotas one of the buys has to be home grown in England. Also that this are my plans but I'll humbly accept any advice regarding the squad composition.

Last edited:
I normally do Man Utd saves, so my best option at RB is normally Rafael. But I think after him, Gino Peruzzi is the next best RB.

For RB, you should go for either Gino Peruzzi or Serge Aurier.
Hmm your backup CM could be Will Hughes, or James Ward-Prowse. They can also slot into the AM role, so if you bought both of them, you'd have that problem solved AND have two HG players in the squad.
For a back-up AM, you should go for Halilovic. He kinda feels like a young David Silva, so that might work to your advantage.