• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City sign midfielder Yaya Toure from Barcelona on a five-year deal.

More...

Woo. :S

Just what we need. Barca buying another world class player, and in a position where they need one to boot. It'll be interesting to see where Barry fits into all of thise, though...

Last edited:
man city buying good players... i dont like it.

Ripped off much? 28m for a player that doesn't even start?

How much is Busquets gonna cost then? 40m :S oO)

Ahhh :'( As a Barca fan. Busquets can play more and can develop so good for Spain :) but unfortuately I don't support Spain :'( neither Manchester City :'(

Ripped off much? 28m for a player that doesn't even start?

How much is Busquets gonna cost then? 40m :S oO)

Doesn't start FOR BARCELONA.

That's like saying Navas isn't worth 30 mil because he doesn't start for Spain.

I don't think Navas is worth 30m :S....

30 mil for one of the best wingers in the world, still developing at 24? You're off your head mate.

I got infracted for saying that.

And with that in mind, I think I'll just add a little on... :P

30 mil for one of the best wingers in the world, still developing at 24? You're off your head mate.

And with that in mind, I think I'll just add a little on... :P

Sorry If im off my head because I dont think that a winger I haven't seen that much of and hasn't particularly done anything on the world stage is worth 30m...

My bad.

good player adds a bit of balance to the team but too much money thats ridiculous should of got rodwell or veloso etc

good player adds a bit of balance to the team but too much money thats ridiculous should of got rodwell or veloso etc
veloso isnt actually that good, and no way would everton sell rodwell after the lescott saga

We knew it was coming, but a shame to Barca fans, as they loved him.

so it begins, "Chelsea act II" expect Man City to be celebrating a trophy win some time this next season and its all down to "money" not hard work!

so it begins, "Chelsea act II" expect Man City to be celebrating a trophy win some time this next season and its all down to "money" not hard work!

i see what your saying but to be at the level man utd was at and the level man utd and chelsea are at now days you have to spend this type ov money.

to be fair to chelsea, they were easy top 6 and in europe, city were effectively midtable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back