Manchester City sign Yaya Toure

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see what your saying but to be at the level man utd was at and the level man utd and chelsea are at now days you have to spend this type ov money.

of course but United havent got to where they are now because of billionare owners, United have had to build a world class squad over many years not over night

i see what your saying but to be at the level man utd was at and the level man utd and chelsea are at now days you have to spend this type ov money.
yeah, and even then it doesnt guarantee it. if we had the money we wouldnt be grumbling, and its not like we havent spent big before

yeah, and even then it doesnt guarantee it. if we had the money we wouldnt be grumbling, and its not like we havent spent big before

yer definatly i have always said money dosent guarrentee succss just look at chelsea after jose left. their isent a club/bussiness in the world that would turn down the chance to be bought by a billionaire, i understand chelsea are lucky so i embrace it.

Pleased with this signing. Good to see people ******** about man city ruining football with our money. Jealous mongs. Very excited about this season now :)

I have been very impressed with the quality of players coming into Man City again this season. I expect a title challenge this year.

I have been very impressed with the quality of players coming into Man City again this season. I expect a title challenge this year.
mancini knows how pick them. not sure about serious title challenge, but top 4 for sure (still expecting united chelsea arsenal to strengthen)

Good player.

Barca will be in for a replacement somewhere soon.

That replacement will Be mascherano Zeb, i think we all know thats on the cards, now inter have effectively withdrew through to high of an asking price.

Ripped off much? 28m for a player that doesn't even start?

How much is Busquets gonna cost then? 40m :S oO)

28m is nothing to them. Money is no object, it's just whether they can get/attract the player.

City are gonna be really strong next season, I hope Fergie will stop dithering and wasting money on unknown no marks and sign someone decent.

To The guy who said hes not as good as busquets or that yaya isnt good enough to start. According to a few people Barcelona fans do not understand why guardiola picks biscuits over toure.

To The guy who said hes not as good as busquets or that yaya isnt good enough to start. According to a few people Barcelona fans do not understand why guardiola picks biscuits over toure.

Yeah must of been that they didn;t get along, Y.Toure is alot better then Busquets.

Toure is MUCH better than Busquets (not only as a defensive midfielder or as a ball-winning central midfielder, but also as an attacking midfielder, and even as a central defender). This season, Toure's surely been one of the 4 or 5 best players in the EPL, along with Van Persie, Silva, Ba, and (perhaps) Aguero. He's almost as good as Xavi or Iniesta. Certainly, the gap between those two and him is much less than the gap between Toure and Busquets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back