Manchester City stealing all my signings

• Thread starter Thread starter England66
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3K
The hope was to get Lewa for free or at least on the cheap.

Thinking of restarting my spurs save after tonight any way. The prospect of starting off with Lamela and Eriksen is pricing hard to resist.

Lamela is mini messi in the game haha.

I still have old Marshall update, so I still have Bale :)
Bale IF(a) right wing, Gronkidonkey<<(some dude I got from Dortmond who's name I cant pronounce)IF(a) left wing, Steven Fletcher up front.

Toyed with the idea of Lamela but bought Snodgrass from Norwich instead.

I still have old Marshall update, so I still have Bale :)
Bale IF(a) right wing, Gronkidonkey<<(some dude I got from Dortmond who's name I cant pronounce)IF(a) left wing, Steven Fletcher up front.

Toyed with the idea of Lamela but bought Snodgrass from Norwich instead.

WHY?! snodgrass..... the madness that is lamela cannot be stopped unless man marked ;)

The hope was to get Lewa for free or at least on the cheap.

Thinking of restarting my spurs save after tonight any way. The prospect of starting off with Lamela and Eriksen is pricing hard to resist.

I restarted with the latest update so had Eriksen and Lamela at spurs. I also still had £30 million in the transfer kitty!

So after selling Lennon to City for £20 mil and cleaning out some deadwood I went and got Sterling and El Sharraway for the wings and Phil Jones at the back.

Unfortunately I can't shift players like Chadli or Holtby and Dembele who only just joined the club on LFC Marshall update, so I gotta carry some expensive wages until the Xmas window.

Last edited:
WHY?! snodgrass..... the madness that is lamela cannot be stopped unless man marked ;)

Because I looked at both, weighed up the pro's and con's, looked at the money each player would cost in terms of transfer and wage and decided that Snodgrass was better value for money and would work better than Lamema in my tactical approach.

Right wing - Covers Bale as IF
Left wing - Covers Bale as DW

Back