JOFM2

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out with a tactic for Man City please. I have tried many tactics but none have seemed to work so far.

Would you be able to create a tactic for me to try

Do you have anything I could use for a 4-2-3-1??

Thats why I asked what kind of help you wanted :D, so I would not have to upload and present ideas you did not want in the first place.

Anyway, what kind of players will uou be using, any trasfers etc.
What kind of 4231 ( dmc?s, mcs, narrow with 3amcs, with AMR/L), what kind of flow would you like to see on the pitch, what kind of results ( highscoring games or more 1-0, 1-0, 2-0) etc ?

Thats why I asked what kind of help you wanted :D, so I would not have to upload and present ideas you did not want in the first place.

What kind of 4231 ( dmc?s, mcs, narrow with 3amcs, with AMR/L), what kind of flow would you like to see on the pitch, what kind of results ( highscoring games or more 1-0, 1-0, 2-0) etc ?

Sorry about that not really concentrating, watching the football. I would like 2 dcms and 2 wingers with an attacking mid inbetween them. Could you give me a high scoring tactic and a low one too. Thanks

could i have a high posession one too please

Ok, i am looking to play a 4-2-3-1 Deep with Wingers

GK/D - Hart

FB/S - Zabaleta, CB/D - Kompany, CB/D - Varane, FB/S Clichy

RGA/S - Toure, BWM/D - Lars Bender

W/A - Navas, E/A - Silva, W/A - Ayew

P/A - Aguero

The players in bold are one i'm hoping to sign.

I am wanting to play with a lot of possession but at the same time being an attacking threat, not just knocking it round in the midfield with no end product.

If anyone can help i would be grateful.

I only downloaded the beta this evening and being a City fan myself and enjoying some of the football Pellegrini's got us playing I was inspired to try and replicate it:

View attachment 463494

I think I've got the general shape sorted (I tried Silva/Nasri in the LW position and despite telling them to sit narrow they were still sat on the touchline) and more often than not this season you will see either of them coming very deep, and then in attacking positions you'll find them in advanced central positions, and pulling out wide to support the wingback when necessary. The LWB is vital to this tactic IMO, the amount of times the LWB found himself in a disgusting amount of space was especially pleasing, and he scored 2 goals in one game because of this, he came in unmarked at the backpost twice to tuck away two cut backs from Aguero and Navas. Yaya's role could do with some tickering, as he's been one of our best players this season, and in the two games he played he didn't contribute too much, so I'm going to try CM(s), BWM(s) and BBM(s) and see how that goes.

The two games were a 3-1 and a 3-0 win against Tigre and Olympiakos away. Average of 19.5 shots, and 55% possession from the two games. I'll play half a season and report back.

Have won PremierDivison and Champions cup first season, but still i am not happy with finishing...