MANCHESTER CITY - The Rise Above The Devils

coco85

Reaction score
Capello Leaves England And Redknapp Leaves Spurs
With speculation over the past few months after the resignation of Fabio Capello from the England job, the headlines were all over the story. Now to add to this Harry Redknapp leaves Tottenham and White Hart Lane for the position of England Manager a "Dream come true" states Harry. With the Tottenham managerial position open who will take it and who will be wanted!!!!!

Great speculation with a few managers in line for White Hart Lane including Jose Mourinho, Rafa Benitez and outsider Mick Mccarthy. Whoever takes the Tottenham post will be expected to carry on the great job Harry had been doing. Newspapers everywhere have been keeping the millions of fans on top of these sudden changes in football history and have stated that Daniel Levy Chairman of Tottenham had said"Thank you to Harry for all he has done and good luck to him in his further Career, and Hope we can find a replacement half as good as he is." Heading into the New Season hopefully Tottenham can cope with this dramatic change and still be contenders for Europe.
View attachment 239369

Last edited:
Tottenham Reveal New ManagerToday Daniel Levy speaks of new White Hart Lane Manager!!
In an interview earlier today Daniel Levy sat beside and showed his new Manager of White Hart Lane to the world of football. Surprisingly another turnaround somehow Tottenham were able to bring away Roberto Mancini from Manchester City and make him the next man to follow in the late exit of Harry Redknapp.

Roberto was seen to say "It was a tough decision to leave Manchester but the offer was to suit me better, and i hope i am able to work better with the players at Tottenham rather than the money orientated Manchester City."Above slamming down the Etihad players on how they react and engage with each other, Roberto seemed ready to move on and carry on Tottenham's latest achievements and make them one of the biggest clubs in England. When the Arabs of Manchester were approached they did not wish to talk on the departure of Mancini but said "We have a fresh face to bring into the footballing world, and are fully satisfied the new man will be able to do the job respectfully." They continued by stating "all in due course you will get to meet our new Manager and hope the fans give him a warm well coming."

Last edited:
Etihad Reveal New Manager
Upon the exit of Roberto the Manchester City fans have been waiting for this moment. The new man announced. Ricky Mileham is the new face that will be seen on the training ground of Manchester.

Ricky is said to have a strict but yet fair apprach in football and hopes he can bring the success to the Etihad Stadium. There has been a press conference put in place for the new man and will be held in a few days after he has got to grips with things states the oil rich owners.

Last edited:
This is the first story i have ever tried so please any suggestions on how i can improve and i picked Man City due to the fact i may find it easier with them and if i am successfull with this i may try another once i am through a few seasons. Update will follow later and hope people can help me better this and hope you keep watching Thanks.

it looks like it has the potential to be a good story!!

Press Conference For New Man City Manager
Journalist - You sit here as new manager of Manchester City, is this a dream for you?
Ricky - I am over the moon to have joined a very ambitious club.
Journalist - The facilities at the Etihad are world class what do you think of them?
Ricky - Personally i think they are fantastic but at the same time you need your players and staff to work hard to use them to full affect.
Journalist - Have you already decided what players are and are not going to be used in your squad?
Ricky - Yes the players have all been spoken to and they know if they suit my tactics and they play well then there in if not they will be shown the door. I do not agree with having players on £100k a week sitting on bench so we will be selling players quite soon.
Journalist - With a healthy budget like you have been giving will you be dipping your toes into the transfer market?
Ricky - Yes i will need players that suit my tactics as i dont have them all but will only sign players that want to play and not all about the money.
Journalist - What sort of tactics will you be showing us?
Ricky - I will look for a balanced but attacking approach and you will all see what i mean soon enough. Thank you for the interview but work needs to be done so thats all my time gone. Thank you and Goodbye.

Season Expectations
Knowing there is a big job to be done and we are expected to challenge for the title this season we get right into it. Starting with booking a fixture tour in Belgium facing teams AA Gent, Anderlecht, Standard and Genk hopefully producing some magic along the way. To finish our fixtures off Bournemouth will visit the Etihad before challenging Man United in the community shield.

Upon this we have seen the departure of Coach Andy Welsh who left on good terms. Ricky Mileham has brought a few of his own staff he rates highly including Inaki Bergara from wigan, Dave Parnaby from Middlesborough and lastly Free agent Angel Vales they join hoping to help to bring success to the club.
View attachment 239174
Dave Parnaby happy to be joining Man City

On the other hand we have also seen players depart such as David Pizzaro was not wanted to be kept on loan so was sent packing, Mario Balotelli leaves to join Real Madrid on season long loan with option to buy through the loan spell and also on loan with option to buy Is Gareth Barry who is yet to sign for either Arsenal or Liverpool. To finish Mr Mileham has been looking at bringing in Seydou Keita on Loan from Barcelona and talented Centre Back Mateo Musacchio to start his transfer spree.
View attachment 239172
Pizarro stating he wish he had a chance but happy to go home.

keep up the good work.. take inspiaration from other stories and you'll be fine :)

Round Up Of Man City Friendlies
As Ricky Mileham starts his reign and gets the job under way he guided his healthy looking fit Man City side to a comfortable 3-0 victory on tour against a strong AA Gent side.

They continued in good form against an average Anderlecht side coming out 4-0 to the better.

A slump in form and lack of creativity cost Man City dearly as they only managed a 1-1 draw to Standard.

To round of the tour good creativity but lack of finishing power they only managed a 0-0 draw with Genk.

After travelling back to England and a few days training the team seemed back in form and finished of there friendly's by serving up a 6-0 drumming of Bournemouth at the Etihad.

Man city now have a week of intense training and building up ready to take rivals Man United at Wembley to hopefully bring the Community shield back with them.

-bump-

Confused???