Manchester City v Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Manchester City and Aston Villa in the Premier League.

More...

Quite a big game this one don't ya think, you'd wonder what Spurs fans want from it, a draw?

I'd expect Spurs would prefer Villa to win if one of them did, but they would want a draw I think.

come on villa dont wanna see man city in the champions league

I can't see us losing at home to be honest.

3-1 I'm guessing.

1-1 at half time then maybe a good goal from Tevez or Adebayor to get us in the lead, with a tense finish we will get a goal on the break probably via Bellamy.

I'd predict a similar game to Chelsea away.

Lol, 4 - 3...

Villa are on a roll ladies and gentlemen, although Man City I think have a quality advantage, Villa are on fire and will really be up for it. I hope Delfuneso gets a game as he's class. If Man City stop Young, Gabby and Milner, I have a feeling they might nab it, but we'll pose a threat from set-peices as always.

Hope Villa win, mainly because City were allowed to bring in a 'keeper which in my opinion is still pretty unfair, but oh well.

Villa all the way ****** wont be able to take the pace of milner agbonlahor and young hope stewart downing plays!!! really want to see Fulop fail in goal and MON's reaction to Fulop's failure aswell as Mancini's

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I heard city have nine keepers and two of them are injured (Given and Taylor) leaving seven and they where allowed to get an emergency keeper them seven keepers must be at a low confidence level knowing city dont think they are ready Chelsea promoted they're academy keeper to the bench why dont ******? Just proves city are miles behind the big three (Not including liverpool) in making good academy players

COME ON VILLA!

Off Topic: Most of you will have heard Gabriel Agbonlahors chant. Gabby Gabby Gabby Agbonlahor he's fast as f*** etc etc.

Well I went to the game with my mate and his little brother and we were shocked as he started singing the song, only to realise at the end he said he's fast as four, not ****. It was pretty hilarious and everyone kept turning round and laughing at him jokingly <)

without being too harsh,

hahahahaha fulop you ******.

1-0 villa

Did Fulop make a *** of himself for the goal?

They deserve it ;)

Just realised I predicted 2-0 Man ****** on the Prediction League. Things really aren't going my way here :(

Back