Manchester City v Fulham

City have got no easy fixture from now on.. Just checked the fixtures..

Easy fixtures are at home against Wigan and Stoke.

Other than that they have
Chelsea Sunderland, Liverpool, Spurs, Blackburn, Everton, Bolton.

Like the title race, CL qualification will go right down to the wire. the chelsea and spurs games are vital for city

You can't really judge from fixtures too much. You lose pretty much points from there too. Wolves is still the only team to beat United. And look what Blackpool did to Spurs.

Im more confident against those bigger teams.

You can't really judge from fixtures too much. You lose pretty much points from there too. Wolves is still the only team to beat United. And look what Blackpool did to Spurs.

Im more confident against those bigger teams.

I'm not judging anything. Just saying you have got some tough fixtures there and place in top 4 is by no means guaranteed..

Very poor from City today. No Silva, No creativity. Fair play to Fulham who never stopped pressing all game but we should really be beating teams like them if we are going to have a successfull end to the season.

Agree with Mike. The race for a top 4 spot is very tight. So annoyed we didn't punish Spurs Blackpool **** up. I couldn't stand another down to the last game season... My heart wouldn't stand that.

I'm not judging anything. Just saying you have got some tough fixtures there and place in top 4 is by no means guaranteed..

I am pretty confident of a top 4 finish. But i dont think there will be a single moment this season where it's guaranteed. Even the last round of the season might be a must win or something.

But i just can't see us outside the top 4. But of course i would like some guarantees.

My dad is a Spurs fan so he will take this :(

Very poor from City today. No Silva, No creativity. Fair play to Fulham who never stopped pressing all game but we should really be beating teams like them if we are going to have a successfull end to the season.

Agree with Mike. The race for a top 4 spot is very tight. So annoyed we didn't punish Spurs Blackpool **** up. I couldn't stand another down to the last game season... My heart wouldn't stand that.
i feel for your heart, because i think thats how its going to go this season. Everyone is taking points off everyone. I actually think that this season is a wake up call for the likes of United, chelsea, arsenal. they will certainly look to strengthen as much as possible come the summer. The likes of City and Spurs are future title challengers. and already have more than proved they are top 4 contenders

Last edited: