II TyleRR

Reaction score
Ok. Not expecting much reply at 3:33am but here we go.
So i've managed Manchester City twice and failed :D i've been using JP Woddy's 4-2-3-1 formation / tactics. It has worked brilliantly on my Tottenham save with Premiership winning results but not for City. I would just like to ask what formations have worked for you? Thanks.

Did you sell all the AMR and AML in your City story? I'm reading it now while listening to Russell Howards good news :)

Yeah probably, I only add AMR or AML if I get Ronaldo or Messi
I havent updated that story in ages but idk how to close threads :/

Play more attacking football. Maybe a 4-2-3-1 with wingers and CM's/DM's depending on preferance.

4-2-3-1 always works

Hart/Given

Richards/Zabaleta - Toure - Kompany - Boateng/Kolarov

Back line can look like this. Can shift Boateng to center back role. Don't recommend Richards anywhere else but right back.

Barry/De Jong - Toure/Viera

Defensive midfield line. One to play a creative defensive role and the other to be brute force defensive midfielder to break up play.

Robinho/Wright-Phillips - Tevez/Ireland - Johnson/Silva/Bellamy

Tevez can be easily trained to play at attacking midfield. Ireland can slot well if you play him correctly though many people prefer to sell him. Silva does fantastic at center midfield as well if called upon.

Adebayor/Balotelli/Santa Cruz

Plenty of strike options for a big target man. Tevez can play just fine up front as well.

Thanks for the posts. Versaty1e with all the mmoney to spend i'd have to buy someone :D The team I usually played was this :

GK : Given
RB : Boateng
CB : Toure
CB : Chiellini
LB : Kolarov
CM : Barry
CM : Toure
AMR : Forgot :p
AMC : Tevez
AML : Silva
ST : Dzeko