Manchester City- Who should i buy?

TomT-B1995

Reaction score
I am starting a save as manager of Man City. Who should i buy?

pretty much anyone you want. You have the money too.

I would recommend Verratti and Lukaku for the future

You could probably get away with buying everyone in the database.

If you want young English talent I would def suggest Phil Jones of Blackburn, a player with serious quality.

You have to buy players for the defense. Buy Fabio Coentrao, Giorgio Chiellini, Gareth Bale, Davide Santon, Bakary Sagna.
And with that money you can buy the best wonderkids of the game, for example: Neymar, Lukaku, Phil Jones, Nuri Sahin, Mario Gotze, Mario Fernandes (Gremio), Lucas Digne, Dennis Appiah, Erik Lamela.

has anyone went man city and enjoyed it? i dont like big squads and thats what really puts me off!

Get Mascherano, Chiellini and Totti. One day, i will make a Man City save just so i can make a legendary team.

Yeah i have done it on other versions of the game. This year looks quite a good squad though.

Dzeko, Poli, Contrao, and Hernandez (if you can tempt him!)

Edin Dzeko, Coentrao, Leonel Galeano, Jack Butland, Tom Cairney, gareth bale/ashley young... offload some players like, ade,jo,santa cruz, bridge, swp maybe.

Messi,Ronaldo,Pato,Rooney,Xavi,Iniesta,Casillas.

Anyone and everyone.

giuliano ( if you can get him for less than 30 mill USD) he is a wonderkid from brazil , willian, moussa sissoko, yaroslav radinsky, pastore, criscito, manuel juan mata,mateo, yan m'villa and a bunch of youngsters that i felt had alot of promise or were wonderkids. Mind you i had a 272 million transfer budget for my first season, due to me being able to convince the board to give me more money and adjusting my budget so i had 181 mill to start. I also got my board to increase my wage bill after the adjustment. Plus i also offloaded a couple of guys right off the bat like santa cruz, bridge, taylor, etuhu and viera who was on monster wages.

sell all the deadwood and overpaid players, and buy up all the top youngsters, download a few wonderkid shortlists off here and buy away, plus get a top defender imo :)