Manchester City-World Domination Located At Eastlands

iStewie

Reaction score
Not Again!​

There was tension at the manchester City training ground today as the boss, Roberto Mancini, has been allegated to have slept with at least four of his first team players girlfriends and wives. It has been rumored that Mancini has slept with Mario Ballotelli's girlfriend Melissa Castagnoli, Shay Given's Wife, Joe Hart's girlfriend and Joleon Lescott's girlfriend. It is most likely that Mancini will get the sack as many players have threatened to kill the man.

Mancini, who took over from Mark Hughes, failed to get Manchester City in the champions league last season after their 1-0 defeat to spurs at Eastlands. Many questioned if City don't achieve a top four spot this season that Mancini will indeed get the sack, but that time could come soon.

roberto-mancini-uk-04.jpg

Roberto Mancini at Eastlands

'I Will Not Sack Roberto'​

Gary Cook, the chief executive of Manchester City, today has informed that he will not be sacking Roberto Mancini after reports of him sleeping with players wives and girlfriends. 'These allegations are not true at all, Roberto would never do such a thing' said Crook, However a Sky Sports reporter asked 'Have the players been affected by these reports?'
Crook said,'I'm not going to lie, yes they have, many players are saying they will leave if Mancini doesn't get sacked, but of course these reports are not true.'

GarryCookAP_450x462.jpg
Gary Crook following the 'Mancini scarf style'

Go easy please, only just joined, would be appreciated if some advice was given.

His scarf brings all the Ladys to Manchester 8-|

next update probably in the next half hour probably :)

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

'If He Don't Go, We All Go'

attachment.php

Manchester City's keeper, Joe Hart, today announced that if Roberto Mancini doesn't get sacked as the manager, then half the team will leave Manchester City.'We are all very angry, and we don't want this man here at Manchester City no longer, and if he doesn't go, then we will.' Hart said. It is still not clear if these allegations are true yet, but many people are turning on Mancini and believing the papers. Protests have already started outside Eastlands, and many fans want a new manager NOW.'This man is a t***, and he should never step foot in Manchester again.' one fan said. Gary Crook is still believed to be behind Mancini and backing him all the way, but will this all change if these allegations are true ?

28600705001_58371190001_vs-58368994001.jpg

Joe Hart being interviewed at the England camp.

Roberto has walked !​

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Today, Manchester City have confirmed that Roberto Mancini, has resigned as manager of City, after he received alot of death threats from fans. Many fans said that even if the allegations are not true they are still glad he has left. It is not sure on who will takeover from Mancini at City, but at the moment all things are starting to calm down at Eastlands.

The bookies have already decided the odds on the next City manager, with the favourite Mark Van Basten, former player and manager of the Holland national team and also the Dutch side Ajax, Glenn Hoddle, former Tottenham Hotspur manager is the outsider with 28/1.

paddypower341x296.gif

Marco van Basten - 6/1
Kevin Keegan - 10/1
Alan Curbishley - 17/1
Bernd Schuster - 20/1
Glenn Hoddle - 28/1

Find out who the new Manchester city manager is next update.

I dunno whats driving the girls to Mancini's bed.....
Better get some tips. :p
Nice start, BTW. Good luck.

Well we didn't expect that!

attachment.php

This managerial change is one for the history books, as Sir Alex Ferguson has signed a four year deal with Manchester City, certainly no one expected that. Sir Alex replaces Roberto Mancini after being driven away from Manchester after death threats from fans. Ferguson once at Man United was a pure rival for the Manchester City fans however after interviewing some of the fans I think their opinion has changed, 'This manager is world class, and he fits just right with our world class players' said one extremely happy fan. Sir Alex Ferguson took charge at United in 1986 where since he has won 11 Premier League titles, 5 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and 2 UEFA Champions League titles. Many fans reported that they saw Ferguson drive into the Manchester City training ground to meet some of the players. We don't know yet that all the players are happy at this change, but I'm sure those four players that were involved will be delighted.

Sir-Alex-Ferguson.jpg
Sir Alex Ferguson spent 24 years at Manchester United before joining their Rivals

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

I dunno whats driving the girls to Mancini's bed.....
Better get some tips. :p
Nice start, BTW. Good luck.

Probably the scarf mate
and cheers boys.

I like this! Great idea of Mancini sleeping with the player's girls and then Ferguson signing up! This sure is different! Im following.

Already Drama At Eastlands

FourFourTwoHeader.png

After the strange appointment of Sir Alex Ferguson there was always gonna be drama happening, as Sky Sports asked one question and he left the room, the question was 'Many Manchester United fans don't think you have the honour to have Sir infront of you name, what is your opinion on this?' Sir Alex then walked out of the press conference muttering words to himself.

ale-ferg_1506203c.jpg
Fergie just before he stormed out.

On the other hand, FourFourTwo took a different approach and asked him on the way out of Eastlands, if he would be bringing in any new faces ? 'We have got an amazing squad as it is, but i'm sure I will aim to bring some youngsters to Manchester City' Ferguson said.

Sir Alex Ferguson's first game in charge of Manchester City is against Swindon on the 19th of July, many will focus on that game to see if Fergie has any new tricks up his sleeve for City.

swindon_town_fc_2007_badge.PNG
Manchester-City+Logo+Live+Stream+Football+on+your+PC.png

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I like this! Great idea of Mancini sleeping with the player's girls and then Ferguson signing up! This sure is different! Im following.

Thanks Mate.

Seems like we have a copycat ;) Aaron Lennon as your avatar, supports Spurs and a Man City story ;) Only joking mate, infact this is good :) Try and check out my story if you get a chance :)

Seems like we have a copycat ;) Aaron Lennon as your avatar, supports Spurs and a Man City story ;) Only joking mate, infact this is good :) Try and check out my story if you get a chance :)

Haha
cheers mate, and yeah i've been reading your story, really been enjoying it, definitely be following it alot.

All i have to say is, Alex effin' Ferguson??? Come on mate!

Last edited:
Here We Go

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Swindon 1-4 Manchester City

Sir Alex Fergusons first game in charge of Manchester City was a succes after a 4-1 win over Swindon, Ferguson brought out a strong team to face Swindon and certainly showed why they are worth the money. Manchester City got off to a flyer after Joleon Lescott headed in the first after four minutes and then after it got better with goals from Carlos Tevez, James Milner and putting in the fourth for City was Swindon's own Jonathan Douglas. However Swindon did manage to pull one back against the big spending team, with Sean Morrison's superb strike from 25 yards beat Columbian goalkeeper David Gonzalez. Manchester City still have alot of Pre Season left, and will need improving for the big teams such as Ferguson's new rivals Manchester United.

Manchester City, today, have confirmed the signing of Connor Wickham. Connor, aged 16 has been reportedly been brought in on a free and has signed a four year deal at Eastlands. Wickham, formally of Ipswich, has played for Englands U19's and has certainly impressed everyone at the age of 16. Fergie told us today that 'This young lad will be a key signing here, as today he has the ability to be a world class player and for the future he at Manchester City'.

1493253_w2.jpg

Connor playing for the U19s